Adam Townsend

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is no use to say anything because Hampton will just keep playing the same teams anyways. It is not Hampton's fault that the conference is so weak, I just think they should try to make up for that in non-conference games. As for Elizabethton, they never want to play anyone in the county. I guess they are afraid that one of these poor little schools will give them a thrashing. I would love to seen H-town play Elizabethton last year. Even though Elizabethton beat Johnson Co. and the Bulldogs lost to them, Hampton would still have won. The Bulldogs were a different team at the end of the season, and would have beaten Johnson Co. by 3 TD's if they played them in the last game instead of the first.

My vote for 1a Mr. Football goes to Adam Townsend. That kid ran all over us last year and if he doesn't get Mr. Football, then that'll be a grave injustice.

Townsend did ok against C-town last year but he did not do the most damage. That credit goes to the Senior Full Back that took over in the middle of the third quarter.

Townsend did ok against C-town last year but he did not do the most damage. That credit goes to the Senior Full Back that took over in the middle of the third quarter.

Adam had some big runs, but as CY Jacket said, John Potter was a bull that night. Heck of a game.