Happy, Happy, HAPPY!

QueenBee

Had the annual SCHS football picnic last night...meet the team, meet the cheerleaders, meet the dance team kind of night...

HOT DIGGITY DOG...it's about to be time to play some ball...and I can't wait to see our young men come onto that field for the first time this year...it's going to wonderful...

Heard good things from the Coach last night...he's positive about this year's group...knows where the work needs to be continued...knows the abilities and limitations of his team...

He said something last night that when I think about it...it needs to be turned back around on him...He thanked the parents for allowing our boys to play football...to be on the team...

I think each and every parent there (and from every other school) needs to make sure to thank their coaches for being there for our boys...for taking the time away from their own families and giving it to ours...for taking boys and helping make them into men...good, strong men...

Four years ago, one of the coaches convinced my boy to come out for football...we sent him a scrawny, skinny boy...he and the other coaches have given us back a strong young man...for that I will always love the coaches for giving my boy a chance...

This year's senior class at SCHS will always be special to me because of the young men I've come to know and love...I wish you the best of luck on and off the playing field...Win or lose...this group has come a long way from being boys to becoming men...and have done it with such good hearts and a lot of soul...no matter what happens...I'm proud of each of you...and consider myself blessed for knowing you...

To the coaches...THANK YOU

To my Tez...give it your all...make yourself proud...and know we love you...

Edited by QueenBee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right Queenie. I was at the picnic and I tried to find the coach after to thank him and all his assistants for being the kind of men that I am proud to to have to coach my son. My son is also a senior and I too am thankful for the senior class. They are all a wonderful group and are always a team the has great respect for their teammates and fans. I am looking forward to the season with bittersweet feelings. I am proud of my son and his hardwork as well as all the other members of the team.

To the OWLS - "FIGHT TOGETHER WIN TOGETHER"!!!

And I am sure that the coaches greatly appreciate the kind and sincere words. I also am sure that they are doilg what they love to do...working with kids and using the game of football to teach life skills. This senior class is a very special one and I hope that the entire program is given the support that it deserves in a very enthusiastic and positive manner. Good luck OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

And I am sure that the coaches greatly appreciate the kind and sincere words. I also am sure that they are doilg what they love to do...working with kids and using the game of football to teach life skills. This senior class is a very special one and I hope that the entire program is given the support that it deserves in a very enthusiastic and positive manner. Good luck OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now if every body will just get up and cheer and be loud the whole game the season will be even more exciting. I am former player for SC obviously hence the name oldsc7 and you do not know how good it feels to be out there on that field and to look up in the stands on the home side and see all that black and gold cheering proudly for our boys. It seems like something crazy has to happen for everyone to get up and cheer and have fun at the game though. As a former SC player and now a collegiate player please get up and cheer for our boys in black and gold and have good time doing cause the players love it and the coaches do to and we not only win for our team but we do it for the town also cause we know you guys support us we would just like to see a little more enthusiasm.

Now if every body will just get up and cheer and be loud the whole game the season will be even more exciting. I am former player for SC obviously hence the name oldsc7 and you do not know how good it feels to be out there on that field and to look up in the stands on the home side and see all that black and gold cheering proudly for our boys. It seems like something crazy has to happen for everyone to get up and cheer and have fun at the game though. As a former SC player and now a collegiate player please get up and cheer for our boys in black and gold and have good time doing cause the players love it and the coaches do to and we not only win for our team but we do it for the town also cause we know you guys support us we would just like to see a little more enthusiasm.

I agree 100% There is no better feelin for a player or Coach to look up and see a wall of Black and Gold standing and cheerin. Not only does it show your support, it also gives the players a rush and hypes them up. Queenie you never quit amazing me. I think you should write that out and frame it and hang it in the Coaches office for them to read evey day!