• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood by 21.

Saw a sign yesterday in Manchester that 5A Fan would like....it stated:

"Tickets $8

Popcorn $2

Beating Brentwood...Priceless"

That would be nice to see, but I'm well aware from what I've read that Brentwood isn't going to be an easy task. So, I just hope that the best team comes out of this game injury free so they can focus on next weeks game as well as the other games that are regional and non-regional.

Good luck to the Bruins and Good luck to the Mighty Red Raiders of Coffee County!

From where does your optimism come? Are you just being hopeful or do you have a gut feeling about the game?

I am optimistic because of some of the plays that I seen at the scrimmage that I attended. I also know that the game will be much closer if the Raiders play like they did against Warren Co. and Franklin Co. last year. They played on Warren County's weaknesses last year and hopefully they can do that in this game as well as the 9 or more after that. I also have a gut feeling that the Raiders might surprise the skeptics tomorrow night. Welcome to Coach T, Manchesterfan!