No Name Senior from your school?

RunAndGun007

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think John Pevy who was injuried most of his Junior year will rebound and have a great year running the ball for Halls. Similiar to what Derrick Rhinehart did last year for us. Right now he is under everyones radar except for the Halls Faithful who know the kind of breakaway speed he has. :)

Forest Hill, LT was 4th string last year but over the off season he worked hard and is squating over 500 and cleaning over 300. number 71 look for him.

Justin Patterson ,bulldog, RT he played last year but quit towards the beginging of the season. he came back and is doing amazing things.

Ben Atakpu played a little last year but he has turned out to do great things at linebacker. he is looking real strong

and ofcourse eugene goree, i have to say something about him b/c he's worked so hard in the off season. squating 550, benching 380, and cleaning more weight than what will fit on the bar. it's un believable. i think he's gonna be unstoppable this year, and with verge on the other side our tackles are gonna hard to get by

I'm a alum of Antioch, but can't think of anybody that's a "no name" senior, but I also follow Riverdale cause I live in Murfreesboro. Maybe Tyler Lusk (TE/DE) can qualify for no name senior? or maybe he had too many reps last year...I don't know, hard question to answer.

Still, I think Lusk may have a good senior year this year and get some people noticing him.

tyler was good last year however he is just recovering from a body cramp. he will stand out this year though he's an athlete