Kellen Gower Injry Report

Big Country

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it to your stud rb! ;)

I agree 100%.

If I were there I'd find a way to get the football to Hightower 25-30 times per game at least. Cavalla O'Neal and Jeremy Hurt are terrific players but how far Marshall Co. goes this year is going to depend on how much of the load Hightower can carry. Spring Hill in week zero, Creek Wood in week two, and Page in week four are all games in the first half of the season that the Tigers will be playing without Gower taking the snaps and in all honesty Marshall Co. MUST WIN at least 2 out of 3 of those games if they want to host a home playoff game in Lewisburg.

I agree 100%.

If I were there I'd find a way to get the football to Hightower 25-30 times per game at least. Cavalla O'Neal and Jeremy Hurt are terrific players but how far Marshall Co. goes this year is going to depend on how much of the load Hightower can carry. Spring Hill in week zero, Creek Wood in week two, and Page in week four are all games in the first half of the season that the Tigers will be playing without Gower taking the snaps and in all honesty Marshall Co. MUST WIN at least 2 out of 3 of those games if they want to host a home playoff game in Lewisburg.

Even with Gower, Hightower should be the workhorse. He is good rb.

Jake Morris will be the new quarterback. He is a sophomore. Gower is looking at 4 to 6 weeks recovery at least. Only hope is Morris will mature quickly. It will be interesting to see how this plays out for Marshall County. It looked like MC might of had a good chance this year but this will set them back big time. The jamboree will be a chance to look at their new qb. He only has 6 days to gain the confidence and respect of his line. Lets hope he can get it together.

Will Marshall Co throw less with Morris at qb?

He has a pretty good arm and can move well for a quarterback. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cavala O'neal take snaps from the shotgun and make something happen. But in the end it will all come down to how far can Don'ta Hightower take the Tigers.