Kellen Gower Injry Report

Big Country

Jake "vanilla vick" Mooris will do fine, he is a good athlete. Cavalla O'neal could start at QB for 90% of tennessee high schools and that is TRU talking! MCHS will be just fine while Gower recovers and I really hope they do well....get well soon Kellen.

Cavalla "STUD" O'neal will be there if Morris needs rescuing. He QB'd for these boys in middle school and also some over the past two years....they like him and he has the talent...I've seen it! We'll be just fine. Not to take anything away from Gower, but he's not the only kid we have that can throw a pass!

Speedy recovery Kellen!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a pretty good arm and can move well for a quarterback. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cavala O'neal take snaps from the shotgun and make something happen. But in the end it will all come down to how far can Don'ta Hightower take the Tigers.

I haven't had a chance to see them much in scrimmages. I thought it was the defense that had to step it up!!! NOBODY is questioning the defense anymore, what's going on with the defensive unit. Defense wins championships. Gower hope you have a speedy recovery :thumb:

Jake Morris will step in and do a fine job for Coach Johnson and the Tiger Program. He will have to learn to trust his line and he will be ok.

Marshall County know has two double threats on the field at the same time, Morris and O'neal. Both can play the position of QB and both can throw the ball as well as tuck it and run.

Best of Luck to Jake and the Entire Tiger Program, and a Speedy Recovery to Kellen

I haven't had a chance to see them much in scrimmages. I thought it was the defense that had to step it up!!! NOBODY is questioning the defense anymore, what's going on with the defensive unit. Defense wins championships. Gower hope you have a speedy recovery :thumb:

Tigerclaw just come to the games and you will see how the defense has improved

We will definately miss Gower behind the helm but we have a very capable soph. QB that can get the job done. With Hightower in the backfield he shouldn't have to worry much. We have stepped up in EVERY way, defensively, offensively, and special teams. The only part of team that was even a question last year was the defense (that has changed)! I spoke to gower the other day and he is pretty bummed but is resting and making sure that arm is fully healed