3 Way Scrimmage--Cookeville,Blackman,Oak Ridge

Bhsline73

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhsovrlhs125

Will Blackman do good up against powerhouses? Will Oak Ridge be as good as last year??? What do yall think?

blackman is a team that at the moment needs experience i dont expect them to win neither of these games but this will give them better experience for when the 2006 season kicks off against rival m boro teams :lol:

It was Swiss Cheese on Rye. Cats looked better I hear but still lost to MBA 6-3...but had a couple of holds that were supposedly a factor. A ways to go but if we get spicey mustard it could be a big problem.

Ole Dad

i am from blackman thus i can only state how bhs did in the 4 way... blackman lost against mba (not by much).. tied oak ridge and beat cookville... mba is looking really strong this year n should do some damage.. i heard oak ridge lost a lot of seniors but they are still the same old power house.. and cookville is still a great team it just seems that they took a step back this summer

Blackman vs. MBA 2-0 MBA

Blackman vs. Cookeville 2-0 Blackman

Blackman vs. Oak Ridge 3-3 Tie

First they did special teams against each other covered all the special teams then each team scrimmiged each other for about 30 minutes moved the scrimmage to Tennessee Tech because cookeville field was to wet

Blackman vs. MBA 2-0 MBA

Blackman vs. Cookeville 2-0 Blackman

Blackman vs. Oak Ridge 3-3 Tie

First they did special teams against each other covered all the special teams then each team scrimmiged each other for about 30 minutes moved the scrimmage to Tennessee Tech because cookeville field was to wet

I am not sure you knew what team you were playing. Oak Ridge beat Blackman three touchdowns to one and Oak Ridge's JV beat Blackman 3 touchdowns to nothing. Not that it matters but your score was wrong. I just watched the entire tape back to see if I forgot blackman scoring more than the one time.