Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

After talking with alot of the Cavs players this year and hearing how Shane Bates is going to go after them then I think its a toss up right now. I give the edge to WC only because its at their house.

Dustin #3 from Cookeville has been really pouring it on lately and if Bates #47 does what he says hes gonna do then the Cavs may do well.

On WC side I have been hearing alot of changes going on, I think that would be a good thing with the way they have played the last few years. They have alot of players who really want to get after it this year. Time will tell.

WC has a scrimmage this week as well as The Cavs, Lets wait and see how they compete. I look forward to a great year for both teams but as always this is the key to both their seasons.

My educated prediction after talking and seeing both teams....................

White CO 27, Cavs 20. :blink:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is a real power....???

Tell me if Im wrong but didnt LIVINGSTON give the cavs all they wanted in the scrimmage?? Or at least thats what they are saying.

Be careful with the POWER statement ....sounds to me like a little overconfidence jasper.

Tell me aabout your power after you play the owls, not livingston, monteray or your frshman squad. :thumb:

How can you guys even compare these 2 teams? Since when is this the key to the cavs season? WC hasn't beat cookeville in about 15 years.

Well heisman I will explain it to you....

-if you win then its no big deal, you were supposed to since thats what you keep telling everybody on here.

-if you lose to WC then your season and ranking just went down the tubes, not to mention your POWER. lol

WC has nothing to lose and everything to gain on the other hand the cavs have alot to lose and nothing to gain by beating a 4a school not in their league.

Be careful of the underdogs. Please heisman quick tell me Im wrong so I can repost this after we *(&*&^%$ win. PLEASE. 2f9d :thumb:

GO OWLS GO BEAT COOKEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: