Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he could say (and he would probably have a legitimate point) that turnovers in the first half are what beat us, rather than Cookeville itself.

I would have to say that was a good game.Sparta will have a good year.as for you warrior i see the crying has already started,what about cookeville turnovers great teams over come.heres something to thank about."The difference between a successful team and the others is not a lack of strength or knowledge but rather a lack of will!! GREAT JOB CAVS!!!!! SPARTA GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON

as for you warrior i see the crying has already started,what about cookeville turnovers. great teams over come.

Yes indeed, I am quite disappointed, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I shed a few tears as the clock expired while we stood around helpless. But correct me if I'm wrong, but Cookeville's turnovers didn't come at such critical times as ours did (two in the red zone, a muffed punt when we had the lead and stopped you guys cold late in the Fourth).

The fact remains that the White County Warriors have only themselves to blame for losing the game. Cookeville played well enough to win, naturally, but they weren't spectacular and they clearly were having problems stopping us when we did decide to not make any mistakes.

Great win cavs. I expected a close game but was hoping it wouldn't be that close. Sparta played good except for a couple bad passes and muffs, but cookeville had its share too. Fact is the Cavs got the win and keeps the record for another year. Tip to White co. Try subbing your players in and out once in a while, that is one of the big reasons we won late in the game. I expect to see Fanatic on here and eat his words. Great Game Boys