6th - Grundy County vs. Whitwell

7th - Boyd Buchanan vs. Sequatchie County

8th - Lookout Valley vs. Bledsoe County

Edited by Bill#49

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill#49, you are right. Who all are you guys scrimmaging this fall? Our Jamboree out west is Aug. 11 also, but Lake Co. is scrimmaging Crockett Co. and Brighton on Aug. 4 and Dyersburg and Chester Co. on Aug. 8. So we will have 2 three way scrimmages the Jamboree. What about it Bill how are the Warriors looking this year? Good numbers in the weightroom?

Bill#49, you are right. Who all are you guys scrimmaging this fall? Our Jamboree out west is Aug. 11 also, but Lake Co. is scrimmaging Crockett Co. and Brighton on Aug. 4 and Dyersburg and Chester Co. on Aug. 8. So we will have 2 three way scrimmages the Jamboree. What about it Bill how are the Warriors looking this year? Good numbers in the weightroom?

Numbers are up right now but we haven't put on any pads yet. We have kids working out during school for the first time ever, 3 classes of them. So, a lot of them don't have to stay after school. I don't know how in the world we will replace Van Kinsey and Stewart Sowder. We have questions just like every team this time of year. But I think we will be able to put a team together before August 18th.

Edited by Bill#49

Amen bro. good luck this fall and spring and take it easy on us on the 12th.

Yea right. Most of my lineman complain that this hurts and that hurts and we are not even in pads yet. I am going to tell them, like Bill Parcells tells his players, we will tell all the people in the stands that little junior looked like $#!^ today because his little arm hurt. :unsure:

• 3 months later...