Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Bill#49

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates to the facilities are being made to make restrooms bigger and handicap accesable also a bigger concesion stand also one on visitors side the folks in B.C. are excited about this opportunity to host the jamboree!

It will be here before we know it! :lol:

nice web page Bill, how are things looking down at MC. I can remember when you guys continually came over to our region and smacked us around pretty good.. is it time for the train to get back on track?

I think the team is progressing well. Any time you have a change in coaches it takes time to get on the same page. The level of excitement around town is good to see again. People are starting to get that football itch. I am not going to predict anything but I think we will be exciting to watch and we will be improved over the last couple of years. Now will that mean more wins in the column? We will soon find out. :lol:

This might be a dumb question...but why is Tyner never in the jamboree? I mean, I know it's the Sequatchie Valley....but you have Lookout Valley and Boyd playing...it stinks, nobody ever gets to play Tyner until the regular season....like I said, probably a stupid question, I would just like to see every team in the regions play.

This might be a dumb question...but why is Tyner never in the jamboree? I mean, I know it's the Sequatchie Valley....but you have Lookout Valley and Boyd playing...it stinks, nobody ever gets to play Tyner until the regular season....like I said, probably a stupid question, I would just like to see every team in the regions play.

Because they play in one in Chattanooga......

Yeah..... but what good is smoking someone only to come in third or fourth? I think SP youngsters will give everyone a run for their money......

Well folks, You can run track in shorts and tee shirt.

It all boils down to taking the field, begining with the Jamboree.....

1st - Marion County vs. Bledsoe County

2nd - Lookout Valley vs. Sequatchie County

3rd - Grundy County vs. South Pittsburg

4th - Boyd Buchanan vs. Whitwell

5th - Marion County vs. South Pittsburg

6th - Grundy County vs. Whitwell

7th - Boyd Buchanan vs. Sequatchie County

8th - Lookout Valley vs. Bledsoe County

Pick em......

Polecat