Clinton Football

coonhunter291

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be the best season for Clinton football since 1997, that year they even beat oak Ridge, some teams better LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

You are out of your mind they play one of if not the toughest schedules period. No chance against OR, Maryville, Central, or West. Halls, Cambell County, AC, Lenoir City, South Doyle and even Powell Are winable games but, they don't have a qb to really lead the offense. Don't get me wrong I like QB Zac Hood but He's still young. If the defense steps up and Hood Matures a lot Clinton MIGHT make the playoffs. it's gonna be tough but Clinton wouldn't have it any other way.

Dragons Finish the season With a Record of 3-7

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually not to be picky it was 28-7 in 1997. Clinton showed their true colors that night and tore down OR's goal post, what a class act over there? I think you are right however. Expect this year's Clinton vs. O.R. game to be close. Oak Ridge is not as good as advertised and Clinton is better than advertised.

Oak Ridge 21

Clinton 17

What is the alltime record of Clinton vs. Oak Ridge? The last 40 years will do if you can't go back 50. I would love to know. I hear all kinds of numbers and would like to see the facts.

Ole Dad

Actually not to be picky it was 28-7 in 1997. Clinton showed their true colors that night and tore down OR's goal post, what a class act over there? I think you are right however. Expect this year's Clinton vs. O.R. game to be close. Oak Ridge is not as good as advertised and Clinton is better than advertised.

Oak Ridge 21

Clinton 17

I don't think Clinton has much of a chance again this season. Personally, I'd love to know what has happened to this football program. Granted, enrollment figures have changed drastically at Clinton over the last 6 or 7 years, but I never thought that things could get as bad as they have for the Dragons as of late. Oak Ridge will put the beat down on this team once again, and sadly the only games they have a shot at are against Campbell County and South Doyle (ouch).

What is the alltime record of Clinton vs. Oak Ridge? The last 40 years will do if you can't go back 50. I would love to know. I hear all kinds of numbers and would like to see the facts.

Since 1940, Oak Ridge is 34-9 vs. Clinton.

Wins by Year vs Clinton

1940 OR-2 Clinton-4

1950 OR-1 Clinton-0

1960 Did not play

1970 OR-8 Clinton-2

1980 OR-9 Clinton-1

1990 OR-8 Clinton-2

2000 OR-6 Clinton 0

Total Points OR-1095 Clinton-383