Trousdale Co. Jamboree

Big Country

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Westmoreland that improved? They also narrowly beat Greenbrier, when GHS killed them last year. I know Trousdale wont be as good this year, but they cant be that bad. I mean 22 pts in 1 half, DANG.

They did about the same thing to Trousdale last year in the jamboree. Trousdale has been known to play possum in jamborees. I don't read too much into this one.

Edited by Antwan

Hey Antwan losing to Station Camp (1-9 in 2005) is not good news heading into a game with Knoxville Catholic (possibly the #1 team in all of 3A) :D

Nah...the starters moved the ball very well...and kicked a 29 yard field goal. In a real game they probably would have gone for the 1st down. Station Camp got a few 1st downs on the 1st team defense. The defense looked good. They (Station Camp) have two pretty good runningbacks. Station Camp scored on the 3rd or 4th team defense with their younger guys too. Catholic will be a tall task...but last night's scrimmage doesn't sway my opinion very much on how SC will play.