McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must be on here 24 7. you got a life besides the rebels? maybe your living in the past through your kids. we know you're proud of your team but you may be just a little too proud. awfully early to boast of what you can do. you never know what the season will bring and your not ready to bring home no.1 just yet.

Hey didn't the team bus ride around the court square about a dozen times after the Huntingdon Game. That migt come back and bite ya. Wow, Lots of class. :lol:

WE was trying to find the street outta town. The driver was drunk. We was fixing to steal the court house. Heck we was pumped and pardon our elation. But that was class. Atleast we stopped at 12, I woulda went til we were outta fuel.

:lol:

You guys must be on here 24 7. you got a life besides the rebels? maybe your living in the past through your kids. we know y, and ole no.ou're proud of your team but you may be just a little too proud. awfully early to boast of what you can do. you never know what the season will bring and your not ready to bring home no.1 just yet.

Well, Well, Sam Jones I thought the last berating of u woulda done it but, I guess ur back for more. And funny u should mention living in the past through our kids, seeing as how ur so jealous of athlete's like Drew, John Kermit, and ole no.1. It was pleasant not to read the stupid thoughts that u possess. Come back in here in three weeks by then the region will be decided. But until then hush, ur ignorance is distracting.

Hey didn't the team bus ride around the court square about a dozen times after the Huntingdon Game. That migt come back and bite ya. Wow, Lots of class. :lol:

Look buddy, let it go. YES it was and still is a big deal. to some of us with no "life" it was as sweet as taking a state champ title. to be matter of fact we went 2x around so put a pickle in it. We have to get thru these next 3 games. We are pround of the boys- !!!! REBEL PRIDE !!!!! We all have our moments and I hope it's the year of the REBELS. Bite us , we just bite back.. as I said before the next 3 games will be a challenge. GO BIG RED FIGHT HARD HIT HARD LET'EM KNOW YOU WERE THERE !!!!

Congratulations to Mckenzie on a big win for ya'll. We had opportunities to win and let them get away but I for one am not whining about it.

However, I have generally found a couple of things to be true over time.

1) If you have to tell someone how good your football program is, it is probably not that good.

2) If you have to tell people how much class you have, you probably don't have any.

Congratulations to Mckenzie on a big win for ya'll. We had opportunities to win and let them get away but I for one am not whining about it.

1) If you have to tell someone how good your football program is, it is probably not that good.

2) If you have to tell people how much class you have, you probably don't have any.

You got me wrong. i think john kermit is a great athelete that just didn't get what was due him from the media. hayes got lots and lots of attention. he is talented but it's funny; HOlland was QB when rebels beat Huntingdon. The whole hayes high school career never beat huntingdon and now with a lot of the same players but a new QB you beat huntingdon again. lots of people on lots of teams are talented and don't get what they deserve. others just get lucky i guess or is it who you know?

You got me wrong. i think john kermit is a great athelete that just didn't get what was due him from the media. hayes got lots and lots of attention. he is talented but it's funny; HOlland was QB when rebels beat Huntingdon. The whole hayes high school career never beat huntingdon and now with a lot of the same players but a new QB you beat huntingdon again. lots of people on lots of teams are talented and don't get what they deserve. others just get lucky i guess or is it who you know?

Come on Sam, give it a rest. All the kids you mentioned are fine athletes and most in more than one sport. There are a lot more good athletes in the area that aren't getting a lot of press right now as well but, the ones who determine what potential these athletes have for the future know where and who they are regardless of attention from the Jackson Sun (or lack of it)!!!!!

Bottom line is this--in class A and class AA (and to some extent all classes) a lot of the best football in Tennessee is coming from west TN and the college scouts/recruiters know that. All our kids are being seen, not just the super stars and if they can do it at the next level they'll get the chance.

Every season there is going to be some athlete from somewhere that seems to dominate the area press coverage. Not just here but, everywhere. That's the way it is. Us Rebel fans support out ENTIRE team not just one player on the team. The media decides who they promote!!! Not the fans. No player from this area is where they are because of the coverage of the Jackson Sun either. They earned it on the field of play.