Is Partridge Chattanooga's Best Player?

bratman

Brock is the only one of the three I have seen and i still believe that Neeley had to change her style for ER to be doing as well as they are today compared to how they were doing earlier but I have not seen them since then. Brock looks to be 5'9" with a great vertical but the way she was used earlier, she was being boxed at the net. She is a super athlete and some University will be able to use her. If the others are compared to her, they will all do very well at another level.

I saw Baylor at Brentwood and saw a number of great players there but all had a different style.

Certainly there are a lot of players in Chattanooga that will play at another level.

My bad. I wasn't referring to Brock. I've actually seen her play and know she is a DTW player. Was wondering about Partridge, as ND will be in the Lavergne Tourney with Lafayette. Is she a club player and how tall is she? I assume she's a MB.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. I wasn't referring to Brock. I've actually seen her play and know she is a DTW player. Was wondering about Partridge, as ND will be in the Lavergne Tourney with Lafayette. Is she a club player and how tall is she? I assume she's a MB.

No help here but if 78 gets on or maybe even pageman, they would be able to help you or maybe even Bratman. All who have posted say she's taller and about the same skill level which means trouble for all at laVergne. As you know it will be a coaches game at that point. i would say they will show up soon.

No help here but if 78 gets on or maybe even pageman, they would be able to help you or maybe even Bratman. All who have posted say she's taller and about the same skill level which means trouble for all at laVergne. As you know it will be a coaches game at that point. i would say they will show up soon.

A few updates. First, Brock has committed to MTSU as announced over the weekend. Second, Partridge who is committed to Howard (D.C.) is 6'-0" (or so, maybe BumpSetSpike could confirm) and has played club the last 2 years in Atlanta, for ATL Boom. She has played for DTW in the past and don't know about her plans for this year.

A few updates. First, Brock has committed to MTSU as announced over the weekend. Second, Partridge who is committed to Howard (D.C.) is 6'-0" (or so, maybe BumpSetSpike could confirm) and has played club the last 2 years in Atlanta, for ATL Boom. She has played for DTW in the past and don't know about her plans for this year.

Thanks for the info. I was just curious. One thing I've learned is that there is usually a big difference in a 6 footer with no club experience and one with at least a coule years of club experince also. Sounds like she will be tough to handle.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements