Most Improved Teams in West TN

58Indians22

I figured something had to be up with that, but if they get caught is another thing. Our scouts that went and saw Munford last week said they could possibly go from last in our region to give the region title a run for its money. They have a DE from East that is about 6'6" and a running back that I know of. It amazes me at what people think they can get by with.

I highly doubt Munford will be challenging for the Region 7 4A title. That would be about the most amazing one year turn around in history.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity Christian had a huge region win Last night over West Caroll

35-8. Junior QB Hewitt Tomlin looks to be throwing well and is one of the best QuarterBacks in West Tennessee. Next Week should be close as Jackson Christian School plays TCA at home. If Hewitt Tomlin is on next week there might just be an upset and give TCA there first Win over JCS in history. Predictions?

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826112224' date='Aug 27 2006 - 12:20 AM']

I highly doubt Munford will be challenging for the Region 7 4A title. That would be about the most amazing one year turn around in history.

I would have to definately agree. It would be a huge turn around. The previous coach, who was a great coach, didnt have much success, granted he never had too much help with other coaches, where this one got to bring in any body he wanted. Between that and bringing in all of these new players, who knows what could happen. I just wish someone would check and see if these new players are legal or illegal transfers.

Edited by volman9

I figured something had to be up with that, but if they get caught is another thing. Our scouts that went and saw Munford last week said they could possibly go from last in our region to give the region title a run for its money. They have a DE from East that is about 6'6" and a running back that I know of. It amazes me at what people think they can get by with.

That is funny. The DE was at Frayser last year NOT East. I know because I was one of his coaches at Frayser. His mother moved to Munford and that is the real story. So it amazes me of what people think that they know about what people think they can get by with.

That is funny. The DE was at Frayser last year NOT East. I know because I was one of his coaches at Frayser. His mother moved to Munford and that is the real story. So it amazes me of what people think that they know about what people think they can get by with.

The question is do you know why they all of the sudden moved to Munford? If he is talented, why go to Munford, instead of Brighton or Covington?

Biggest turn around.... Henry County, 2 years ago they were everyone's homecoming team. Now are at top of the division and playoff contenders.

how can you say Henry County is at the top of the division when they are 1-2 with their only win coming against Hardin County... a team that won't win a game this year unless they beat Adamsville...

rethink that one buddy...

JCM, Munford, and Brighton might mark one down in the loss column for Henry County.