Ensworth

norespect

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth is on Giles County's schedual this year :D and frankly, we have no idea who they are, or where they're from. Is this a new school, or a no name? I'm looking for any information I can get.

Ensworth is a private school in southwest Davidson Co., Nashville. Previsouly have only been a K-8 (I think) and usually a feeder school to MBA. They have a new campus and only have k-11 grade this year. Next year will be their first graduating class. They are Division II. Coached by Ricky Bowers former MBA coach.

Edited by FBGIRL

Ensworth is on Giles County's schedual this year :D and frankly, we have no idea who they are, or where they're from. Is this a new school, or a no name? I'm looking for any information I can get.

Don't take them for granted. They might just surprise you. JP2 scrimmaged them this year and our varsity beat them handily but Ricky Bowers is a great football coach and will have them ready this year for their varsity schedule. Good Luck to all. :D JP2FAN