Boyd Buchanan vs South Pitt.

reaction

This is going to be a tough game for both teams. SP has the speed advantage, but Boyd has the advantage on the line. If Boyd lines up and runs right at SP and smacks them around some, I don't know how a young team will respond. If Boyd tries to run sweeps on them, South Pitt will shut it down. It's going to be a barn burner. Slim Jimmy is thinking that SP will win just because of home field advantage.

Jimmy's Jerks: Boyd (the team that will lose)

Edited by Jim Jibberish

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd just needs to learn to hold on to the ball. 4 fumbles and a blocked punt all inside there 30 yard line giving CPA a short filled will kill any team. <_<

Reaction, long time no see. Hope to see you soon. The offensive co-ordinator will start to work on this on Monday. You and I both know him well and know this won't be as big of a problem in the future. That said South Pitt is always tough. They have some great looking athletes. I think will will have our hands full on Friday. We will have to play a solid game to compete, if we play like we did against CPA, the turnout will be the same.

If you are referring to number 10, he is straight up garbage, he is soo soft. He isnt half as good as his older borther or cousin that played in the late 90's and thats not saying much.....those other backs are too young and soft they have never won or played in a big game.. Unless you pranksters think last years 2nd round game was big!! GET READY THE BUCS ARE COMING!!!

Just me or hasnt BOYD earned you hillbillies our respect!!

Chester, I don't know who you are, but Boyd does not have ANY garbage on their team. These are all good young men. God does not make garbage, so please do not talk like that about the players.

every one keeps talkin bout how young sp is. Yeah, we are, but the young ones that we have are used to the pressure, and thrive on it, and the few seniors we do have can keep everyone down to earth. Us seniors are the leaders. Maybe you dont see our names in the papers as much, but the young ones turn to us, and we help them out. I say SP wins this one because: 1. too much speed 2. Veteran coaching staff 3. BEENE STADIUM, BABY!!! good luck to both teams. I got nothin but respect for Boyd players. not fans. players.

Slim Jimmy thinks this team would be real scary with Walker in the backfield.

That is a shame. He was called a future SEC player as a freshman and I'm sure that kind of hype didn't help him with priorities. I'm hoping the same doesn't happen for the sophomore at North Jackson, who was called a future SEC player last year. That's way too early for that kind of pressure. He is supposed to have offers from LSU and Auburn, but I didn't think they could even talk to players in that grade yet.

Chester, I don't know who you are, but Boyd does not have ANY garbage on their team. These are all good young men. God does not make garbage, so please do not talk like that about the players.

YOU BETTER HOPE GOD BRINGS YOU A MIRACLE FRIDAY NIGHT.....OTHERWISE i THINK THE MIGHTY PIRATES GOT YOUR PRECIOUSE BUCS IN THE BAG...... :thumb:

He may have been a freshman the year Boyd won the state and beat SP in the quarterfinals. He quit playing football after that year and I believe quit school all together.

Yep. I was on the team with him that year. He had the problem that a lot of people have around here. Outside influences got in the way of football, and school.