Oak Ridge vs. Clinton

NickOrlando

I think the reason Clinton fans are not on here is because most don't have electricity yet and never heard of PUTERS. They get their fill of Oak Ridge once a year and as the history goes, have only won 5 games against The Cats in 56 years. This won't be #6. Oak Ridge starts slow and wins by 28 points and Clinton actually paints their own stadium for a change.

Ole Dad

we r talkin about football on here not basketball. plus nine time out of ten times clinton would beat oak ridge in basketball anyways, clinton is on the rise, oak ridge is going down. it will show tomorrow to when they both hit the field. and from what i have been reading there are double the amount of oak ridge fans on this coachT. obviously u guys dont have a life and just like to talk. why dont we just end this whole posting about oak ridge and clinton tonight and find out ourselves how things will play out tomorrow night.

GO DRAGONS

p.s. hi mcgaha see u later!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we r talkin about football on here not basketball. plus nine time out of ten times clinton would beat oak ridge in basketball anyways, clinton is on the rise, oak ridge is going down. it will show tomorrow to when they both hit the field. and from what i have been reading there are double the amount of oak ridge fans on this coachT. obviously u guys dont have a life and just like to talk. why dont we just end this whole posting about oak ridge and clinton tonight and find out ourselves how things will play out tomorrow night.

GO DRAGONS

p.s. hi mcgaha see u later!

Hey borum (aka Borehead)

You do realize that as your telling Oak Ridge posters to get a life, because they post on CoachT, that you yourself are POSTING a Post on CoachT!!! :thumb: As far as ending the post regarding Oak Ridge and Clinton, they will end tonight, because the two Clinton fans will be in hiding after the game!! ;)

Hey borum, what position do you play? We do realize Clinton is much better this year, and we aren't as good as last year, yet. It's not like 63 years of winning tradition just stops cause we had heavy graduation. We've still got some good football players. I think we are able to play alot more kids than Clinton and the Dragons will wear down in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Won't be bringing down the goalposts tonite, I don't think.

Alright boyz, I have set long enough, the game is tonight, and IF we lose, I will be back, I wont hide, the Clinton team has been bad long enough, the Kitty's wont be able to win tonight down in "Death Valley", (Dragon Stadium), I pick Clinton by 7, I aint gonna guess on the score, but I believe it will be a high scoring game!!!!

And as far as I go, I am just a Hard fighting, Coonhunting, Dragon fan Redneck, and the KATS are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DRAGONS!!!! and MAVS!!!!

Edited by coonhunter291

If clinton wins tonite, I'll blame it on the refs. No seriously, if Clinton pulls the W, I will tip my cardinal and gray cap to Coach Shattuck and the boys.

Hey Coon, what happened was the OR coaches painted up some orange and black on around the practice field and locker room and told the team that clinton did it. The kids are FIRED UP BROTHER! No just kidding, no signs of vandalism.

Edited by ORidgeKat