Riverdale @ McCallie

well eventhough i graduated from riverdale i believe they will lose.. i still believe they have a strong team but mccallie is just a great team and its early in the season.. they have a D1 QB and in the past the warriors have had trouble against the pass.. and having all-state wr and rb says they should have a pretty balanced attack.. i will attend the game seeing as how i now attend UTC so its only like a mile away from campus.. i know some old riverdale people and some friends are coming to the game so should be a packed house.. i think riverdale will bring every bit of what it say.. not only that but there are a lot of people on campus who will probably come to that game cause its close and going to be a great game

yea i heard about there QB RB and WR but if they dont have a line then it doesnt matter and we have a wonderful d-line and linebackers look for riverdale to start playing like we will the rest of the season hopefully

rhs wins this one

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Riverdale would blow out McCallie, no matter how good of shape they are in. McCallie will not have the athletes Riverdale has, but they will be in far better shape. McCallie runs a multiple option offense that is very difficult to prepare for. Their offense is very sneaky and their defense is very well prepared, especially for the wing-T. This should be a great game.....

better shape :thumb:

Both the o-line and d-line were a big concern early for McCallie as 7 of 8 positions had to be replaced due to graduation, but the last 3 scrimmages and in the jamboree they have played very well. They are thin there and will have the same problem next year as 7 of 8 will be gone again. I was impressed with Riverdale's bigs and especially with the linebackers, but against Siegel I think most of the pressure on their q.b. came during blitzes. That is why the slight edge to McCallie, B.J. will find seems if left vacant by blitzing linebackers. However it could go the other way if Riverdale can get pressure on him. That is why this will be one of the best games of the year. Their both good teams dont underestimate either team.

who all has mccallie faced in scrimmages and what have the results been?

interesting fact: riverdale and their former coach rankin at alcoa share a common opponent in mccallie. it will be interesting to see how both teams do against the blue tornado of mccallie

Both the o-line and d-line were a big concern early for McCallie as 7 of 8 positions had to be replaced due to graduation, but the last 3 scrimmages and in the jamboree they have played very well. They are thin there and will have the same problem next year as 7 of 8 will be gone again. I was impressed with Riverdale's bigs and especially with the linebackers, but against Siegel I think most of the pressure on their q.b. came during blitzes. That is why the slight edge to McCallie, B.J. will find seems if left vacant by blitzing linebackers. However it could go the other way if Riverdale can get pressure on him. That is why this will be one of the best games of the year. Their both good teams dont underestimate either team.

trust me the d-line can get plenty of pressure with blitzing lbs

Gallatin and Sevier County were here for a week rotating practicing against each other each day. At the beginning they both handled our o-line, but by the end when Hixson came for a 4-way the line was doing much better. In the 4-way Gallatin tied us 1 to 1 and we beat Sevier and Hixson 3 to 0. In the jamboree we beat Red Bank 13-0 and in a game type scrimmage against Cleveland we won 20-14.

Gallatin and Sevier County were here for a week rotating practicing against each other each day. At the beginning they both handled our o-line, but by the end when Hixson came for a 4-way the line was doing much better. In the 4-way Gallatin tied us 1 to 1 and we beat Sevier and Hixson 3 to 0. In the jamboree we beat Red Bank 13-0 and in a game type scrimmage against Cleveland we won 20-14.

c nope dont c us losing this one

here is what i dont get yall say mccallie is good but mba i think is suppose to be the top dogs in that region or district or whatever and we destroyed them

Brentwood Academy is supposed to be the "top dogs" in Division IIAAA. The super 7 is up for grabs every year; well with the exception of Briarcrest and Father Ryan. In the end, talk is cheap. We will all find out how good Riverdale and McCallie are on Friday.

Brentwood Academy is supposed to be the "top dogs" in Division IIAAA. The super 7 is up for grabs every year; well with the exception of Briarcrest and Father Ryan. In the end, talk is cheap. We will all find out how good Riverdale and McCallie are on Friday.

well mba has been ranked everywhere i have seen the t to and if they are then it wont be real close but i think they should be better