Riverdale @ McCallie

it could happen, but riverdale's D would have to step up and mccallies D would have to sit down, basically...scott should put up just as good if not better numbers than he did against siegel though, IMO. scott had a 60+ yard TD run, the TD and about 30 yards didnt show up on the stat sheet though as it got called back from an illegal block that happened behind him.

i just wish i could see this game :thumb:...why cant it be at tomahawk?

why cant u ?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same turf they put in at MTSU over the summer? That could be helpful down the road.

I looked at the 2005 stats and compared to the 2006 roster and Mccallie has everyone back except the field goal kicker. The QB, top three rushers, top three receivers, top two in interceptions, top kick/punt returners. The team is just loaded. I don't look for Mccallie to have any problems with execution due to this being the first game. They have all been there before.

This game should be a great one.

Is this the same turf they put in at MTSU over the summer? That could be helpful down the road.

I looked at the 2005 stats and compared to the 2006 roster and Mccallie has everyone back except the field goal kicker. The QB, top three rushers, top three receivers, top two in interceptions, top kick/punt returners. The team is just loaded. I don't look for Mccallie to have any problems with execution due to this being the first game. They have all been there before.

This game should be a great one.

so u think this will be our toughest regular season game ?

I don't know the exact number, but I'm pretty sure they've played at least 2 games a year at the stadium since they installed the new field turf ('02 or '03). They also played their jamboree game there 10 days ago.

Turf went down for the beginning of the '05 season in order to keep the Division I-AA National Championship. McCallie has played two games on the new turf. The turf is state of the art and shouldn't present problems or give one team an advantage over the other.

Funny, a 5A team from 100 miles will come to Chattanooga to play McCallie but local 5A teams won't drive across town. Thank you Riverdale!

If Riverdale don't find its swagger they will lose a couple of games this year. I made a visit to Tomahawk stadium on friday, and I was dissappointed in the showing. I rolled in there thinking that the warriors would blow the stars away. Another thing the Riverdale needs to do is do away with the wing-T offensive.

Explain to me Golden Eagle what is wrong with the Wing T since you have so much knowledge about the game. And that is a great idea, drop your entire offensive package after your week 0 game. That is how you when ball games.