Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Private vs Public. East Tn vs West Tn. 5a vs D2. Perfect Seasons. Not to include bragin rights....everything is on the line this game

Don't forget good vs evil, murfreesboro vs chattanooga, country vs western, rutherford county vs hamilton county (i think), and most importantly: culture vs agriculture. :D

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Seems everyone is pretty much split on this one as far as predictions. It's really tough one to call. My prediction: Riverdale 20, Mccallie 14.

How strong is McCallie's depth? I ask because it may become a big factor 'if' it continues to be very hot for this game.

'If' McCallie is not very deep heat injuries could very well help R'dale in this game as they ARE deep.

I don't think conditioning will be a problem for McCallie. They do rotate at the skill positions, but they're probably not as deep as Riverdale. Most of the time McCallie isn't as big or fast as their opponents, but their conditioning eventually wore those teams down. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this one. Almost here........

Don't forget good vs evil, murfreesboro vs chattanooga, country vs western, rutherford county vs hamilton county (i think), and most importantly: culture vs agriculture. :thumb:

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Seems everyone is pretty much split on this one as far as predictions. It's really tough one to call. My prediction: Riverdale 20, Mccallie 14.

The difference between culture and agriculture is 100 miles, the approximate distance between Chattanooga and the rural suburb of N'ville. Fomerly, the difference was 30 miles, the distance between Chapel Hill and the Brickyard!

Edited by uncfan13

coach a is looking for something to post on bulletin board. Chattanoogan.com is picking Riverdale.

If coach "a" is looking for bulletin board material he must not have the same hatred for DivII teams Rankin had, or the fact that they are from Div II would be more than enough. Plus the fact they are the next game on your schedule. :thumb: