Riverdale @ McCallie

Turf went down for the beginning of the '05 season in order to keep the Division I-AA National Championship. McCallie has played two games on the new turf. The turf is state of the art and shouldn't present problems or give one team an advantage over the other.

Funny, a 5A team from 100 miles will come to Chattanooga to play McCallie but local 5A teams won't drive across town. Thank you Riverdale!

Thank You for giving us a game to make up for the Ohio team that CHICKENED OUT!

R'dale likes playing tough, talented teams. It only makes both teams better by playing good teams.

This game should be a really good one in the state this week. The only down side is that one has to lose and there can only be one winner. Good luck to both teams this week.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You for giving us a game to make up for the Ohio team that CHICKENED OUT!

that really bites that worthington ohio school weaseled out after riverdale went up there last year and blasted them good... what a bunch of ohio sukeyes!

chattown is a great road trip...why doesn't the warrior booster club charter a couple of busses for the choo choo trip? siegel is doing that to go up to springfield.

Okay guys, I need an opinion. Should I go to this Riverdale McCallie game, or should I watch a hot rivalry game like South Pittsburg- Boyd Buchanon. I hate that these two are on the same night, as I'd like to watch both, but I'm looking to watch the best game. What do yall think? Is Riverdale down this year, or are they still State Champ material? I've heard McCallie is, especially with Coleman under center. I just want to see a great game, either one is going to be good, I'm assured.

Okay guys, I need an opinion. Should I go to this Riverdale McCallie game, or should I watch a hot rivalry game like South Pittsburg- Boyd Buchanon. I hate that these two are on the same night, as I'd like to watch both, but I'm looking to watch the best game. What do yall think? Is Riverdale down this year, or are they still State Champ material? I've heard McCallie is, especially with Coleman under center. I just want to see a great game, either one is going to be good, I'm assured.

McCallie vs Riverdale should be a much better game to watch. You will get the opportunity to watch kids play that are going to the SEC.

riverdale will win because of inexperience of mccallie on o line and d line, mccallie's d will most likely have trouble stopping riverdales rush offense, and on offense for mccallie the will have to fill tight and end and fullback roles as well as a few on oline, dont think the mccallie line can block long enough for mccallie to use their speed in reggie poindexter conney and dozier, riverdale by 7

so u think this will be our toughest regular season game ?

NO your toughest will be Smyrna because they are a region team if you lose to mcCallie it stinks to lose but...it doesnt matter it is not a playoff game or a region game so it really is irrelevant but...it should help you with the smyrna game it could help having seeen a team that talented already can help you prepare and get ready for smyrna this game will be a great expericne for the WARRIORS You will have to play a lot better friday night to beat them and you will have to prepare a lot better than you did last firday to beat them

that really bites that worthington ohio school weaseled out after riverdale went up there last year and blasted them good... what a bunch of ohio sukeyes!

chattown is a great road trip...why doesn't the warrior booster club charter a couple of busses for the choo choo trip? siegel is doing that to go up to springfield.

I think they are getting a bus for that trip i thinkit is 25 per person or 40 for a couple i havent heard if they got enough people or not but i know they had gotten one together

McCallie only uses a tight end a couple of plays a game and Conney is the fullback this year, so they are alright there.

Riverdale has a heck of qb themselves. He is fully capable of running their offense and taking it the distance on any play.

I totally agree the line play will decide this game and probably dictate how both teams season goes as both teams are solid at the skill positions.

Rodman my opinion dont miss this one. It should be a classic.