huntingdon and camden

blue50

Way to go Lions, you came to play and it showed..you never gave up...Good job defense...Moose was totally unstoppable tonite, I think 96.5 put it as Moose Football...Good job Richardson and Hudson ya'll played a major part in the defense..Congrats to all the Mighty Camden Football boys.....can't wait for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Lions....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden's defense. Closer than you think. What a ballgame. Hats off to Huntingdon for being a class act.

It's been a long time since Camden has beaten the Mustangs, but I think that this rivalry has just begun. It was never really a rivalry before, except the hammer and nail variety.

Camden's defense won this ballgame, the offense did just enough to keep Huntingdon's off the field. They will hit their stride, as they showed some signs of a rhythm tonight at times, they just fumbled both time they were beginning to move the ball.

Huntingdon killed themselves with mental mistakes, penalties, fumbles, botched pass protection, but I have a feeling Mansfield will get that sorted out. Good luck to the Mustangs, and we'll be seing you in the playoffs!

GO LIONS!

You are a smart smart man!!!! Congrats Lions!!! My dad called me as soon as he got home tonight!!! SO AWESOME!!! Glad to see the injuries were down to a min.

Rcombs how the little laiy feelin???? thell her hi from her bro!!!

Congratulations Lions on a game well played. I thought it would be close, I got my own suprise. Looks like Mustangs left their suprises on the sidelines last night. If Mansfield doesn't make some changes this week and open his eyes then we are in for a long season. Change is difficult but in this case a NECESSITY!!!! Mama always said if it ain't broke don't fix it ...well this seems it just might be beyond repair! (ie:replacement parts needed) ha ha ha!

I bet Crocker ran more yards backwards trying to scramble away then we had in rushing all night. Boys, you just can't win ball games like that. It's called a LINE for a reason.

Again congrats to Camden.........the Horton boy is awesome! Good luck for the rest of the season.

Congratulations Lions on a game well played. I thought it would be close, I got my own suprise. Looks like Mustangs left their suprises on the sidelines last night. If Mansfield doesn't make some changes this week and open his eyes then we are in for a long season. Change is difficult but in this case a NECESSITY!!!! Mama always said if it ain't broke don't fix it ...well this seems it just might be beyond repair! (ie:replacement parts needed) ha ha ha!

I bet Crocker ran more yards backwards trying to scramble away then we had in rushing all night. Boys, you just can't win ball games like that. It's called a LINE for a reason.

Again congrats to Camden.........the Horton boy is awesome! Good luck for the rest of the season.

I agree, but there were recievers open alot and did not get passed to. dont need to hold the ball if you dont have to