Dobyns-Bennett vs Knox Bearden

ArtVandalay

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may block the linebackers... but I seriously doubt they will be able to run over any of them because theyre power hitters who play low and will get their shoulder pads under the running back... nor will you be able to run around them because all of the top 5 linebackers have good 40 times and even more outstanding game speed... and running through is basically the same thing as running over so I dont need to answer that again...

Man I love seein' DRDB back just makes me feel good inside oh and all that talk bhsdog is throwin' out there is gonna come back ten-fold....how many times must I go over this and stress this point...DO NOT TRASH-TALK DOBYNS-BENNETT!!! Let me ask you a question before a man get mauled by a huge lion that is 9 tims is size does he talk trash and say how he is going to get it....no he doesn't, if he is smart just ask South :P

I'm telling you guys. This Bearden team is as talented as ANY team we have had in the past. Maybe not as deep, but just as much talent. They have the skill positions and the huge junior class. Underestimate these guys. Keep it up. Don't forget Karns. Have we EVER lost to Karns? Nope.

Edited by BHSfootball

I don't know a lot about Dobbyns Bennett but I do know that Bearden is very well coached this year. They are running an offense that is good. I have seen them play once and I was impressed with their talent level. Anytime a team can throw the ball the way that Bearden can, it gives you a chance. Best of luck to both teams.

Well from what I could see they didnt have very impressive stats as far as throwing the ball goes I saw some nice running stats for them which is what you are going to have to have to beat DB but we will see if there RB can hold out a full 4 quarters which is what its going to take to beat DB, which also is where the depth is going to come in. bearden may be able to get omse yards on the ground against us but how good is the back-up RB. They may have a decent QB with good stats but lets not forget the always good DB secondary. DB has a very dangers D. always capable of turnovers granted they have been suspect of getting burned deep....but lets just watch and see what happens tomorrow

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Contender

I'm calling an upset by the Bulldogs on this one. The Tribe has to make a miserable bus trip from the Tri Cities to west Knoxville and will be playing a much improved Bearden team that has a new coaching staff and that is very hungry. I'm not knocking the Tribe uin anyway but I think Coach WIlson and his staff may surprise them. I wish luck to both teams and a safe trip down and back for all the Tribe.

Don't forget Karns. Have we EVER lost to Karns? Nope.

That's a true statement.. at least in the last 5 season's.. Bearden has defeated Karns all 5 years. That is 1/3 of all of Bearden's Region 1 5A Victories over the last 5 season too. Bearden is 14-19 in region play over that time period.

DB has won 15 Region 1 5A Games in a row, and have a 32-1 record in Region 1 5A games since 2001. That 1 loss was to Karns.

The Indians have outscored Bearden 148-30 over the last 5 years an average score of 30-6. So that will be my prediction:

KINGSPORT DOBYNS-BENNETT 30

BEARDEN 06

Good TO Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!