Dobyns-Bennett vs Knox Bearden

ArtVandalay

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is every team db plays this year that schools "best team in years"? Well all of this maybe true... but its still db... still coach clark... and still the big east... therefor I'm gonna have to say db in this one... especially since it maybe wet down there if the hurricane comes through or not... it usually seems like beardens field is wet for the db game... and it hasnt worked yet... so in that spirit im gonna have to say

Dobyns-Bennett Indians- 35

Knox Bearden-9... good kickers remember?

SH/DB taking shape already :blink:

That is a joke... not a good one, but a joke.. DB does not consider Science Hill as a threat of any kind in the sport of Football!! There are a great number of results to back that up.

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett is 13-0 all-time against Bearden in Football. 5 Times have been a shut out... 10 pts is the most a Bulldogs team has ever put against the Indians in 2003(other than that it has been 7 pts., 6ts, 3 pts . but usually 0 pts)

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

That is a joke... not a good one, but a joke.. DB does not consider Science Hill as a threat of any kind in the sport of Football!! There are a great number of results to back that up.

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett is 13-0 all-time against Bearden in Football. 5 Times have been a shut out... 10 pts is the most a Bulldogs team has ever put against the Indians in 2003(other than that it has been 7 pts., 6ts, 3 pts . but usually 0 pts)

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Gezzz...Why do the boys even suit-up to play on Friday nights if all those stats are game winners or losers?

I hope D-B keeps talking loud and walking proud when they come to Johnson City!

No disrespect to Bearden, but I have seen this years Indians, and I have seen Bearden. I don't claim to be an expert, but DB is no Cumberland County, nor are they West High Rebs, this is Kingsport DB we're talking about. They start about 20 seniors with just a couple that go both ways, and they are big, strong, fast, and experienced. They're good, real good. DB rolls in this one.

However, there is one thing Bearden has going for them, and that is the fact that DB has OR next week. I won't say DB will overlook Bearden, coaches won't let them. But with high school kids it's not unusual to be less than 100% focussed on the game at hand, when a biggie is around the corner. Bearden is a much better football team than last year, but so is DB.

Art, I may be wrong, but I think OR owns 29 in a row on Bearden. Don't think we've ever lost to the Bulldogs. DCCATVOICE could tell you for sure.

YEAH BOYS ya';ll feel it....trash talking already I love the Big East conf.!!! hahah I cant wait to play Bearden and SH...and yes I did play football...and yes I was there for some of the more recent upsets but I am just alumni now ahve been for two years but either way....I got DB winning this one WHO DAT WHO DAT WHAT?! oh and SH better have them chin straps on tight ask and you shal recieve