Austin East at Knox Catholic

SliderSport

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is a tough game for me to call, I got friends at both places but I'm gonna have to say Catholic is gonna destroy AE. When I watched this game last year HS looked like a man among boys. I don't see AE doing anything this year to stop him he is just too strong and too fast for AE. I hope AA does good this game I wanna see what he's got. AE prove me wrong and make this game a close one!!!!

Well I'm not going to do so much talkin' this week. Like many of you are saying AE will have to prove themselves to everyone. I know they have what it takes to Beat/Upset Catholic. They'll be ready to Show you all that AE is still AE!! I just don't understand how people are saying AE isn't the same team because they have 2 loses. AE should be sitting at 1-1 but its all good. AE will be just fine. West Knoxville just get ready for a hungry football team coming from EAST Knoxville.

Well I'm not going to do so much talkin' this week. Like many of you are saying AE will have to prove themselves to everyone. I know they have what it takes to Beat/Upset Catholic. They'll be ready to Show you all that AE is still AE!! I just don't understand how people are saying AE isn't the same team because they have 2 loses. AE should be sitting at 1-1 but its all good. AE will be just fine. West Knoxville just get ready for a hungry football team coming from EAST Knoxville.

Both teams have their strong points but I would have to give a huge edge up front to the Irish. The reason Fulton looked so dominant against A-E Friday was that their line just blew up A-E on both sides of the ball. Everyone thought the Irish would be intimidated just walking onto the field at A-E last year but that didn't happen! People didn't realize that most of this Irish team has consistently beaten the Roadrunner youth teams since they were young. A-E mentally beats alot of teams when they simply show up at A-E. A-E may have an edge at QB but I don't see a big advantage anywhere else. A well-coached Irish team wins by at least 2 TDs.

Both teams have their strong points but I would have to give a huge edge up front to the Irish. The reason Fulton looked so dominant against A-E Friday was that their line just blew up A-E on both sides of the ball. Everyone thought the Irish would be intimidated just walking onto the field at A-E last year but that didn't happen! People didn't realize that most of this Irish team has consistently beaten the Roadrunner youth teams since they were young. A-E mentally beats alot of teams when they simply show up at A-E. A-E may have an edge at QB but I don't see a big advantage anywhere else. A well-coached Irish team wins by at least 2 TDs.

A/E has the misfortune of playing 3 of the best 3A teams in the state to start the season. A third loss, which is probable, leaves them in the same situation that Fulton found itself last year. Every week is a playoff game, and as good as Fulton was last year, it wears on you. A/E is better than 0-3, but thats where they will be after this week. Good luck Roadrunners, .......and fire whoever made the schedule out for this year. Gotta be crazy to do it like this.

it's not even going to be close.catholic in a rout!!!! ae won't even make the playoffs this year.don't worry basketball is not far off lol

You may be right on the first part of your prediction, but I wouldn't bet on that second part!! AE could very easily finish with 7 straight wins after this week!! :thumb:;)