Campbell Co vs. Jefferson Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long is a good quarterback. He will do fine. Hope Spencer comes back soon.

Agreed, we barely throw anyway and he's a better runner than Spencer so the offense shouldn`t miss a beat with Zack at QB. The bigger concern is who will play safety, with 40 or so kids a lot of whom being sophomores, depth is a major problem.

I don't know much about Campbell Co. I don't remember any off. threats except the RB Johnson who seemed to have a huge chip on his shoulder and he's not back.

I look for the patriots to have more fun in this game.

JC 31 CC 14

I hope this game gives our coaches a chance to play some new kids and prove themselves. We have to find some kids that can give our 1st teamers a break thru out the year.

CC runs a spread offense and putting pressure on the QB will be pivotal.

This is one of the few games, where JC is the favorite. IF 6-4 ? is going to happen, a strong showing must be displayed this weekend. I hope the team is focused..

.....ps I wish we would dress the freshmen and get them in the locker room at halftime. In order to compete at a high level, we have to have 60+ players 10-12. Lets expose the freshmen early and keep them involved.

I watched the replay of the Campbell Co./Lenoir City game that WMAK had 2 weekends ago. Campbell has a tough, rather quick QB who's not afraid to pull it down and run. Their running backs also impressed me with a "no quit" style of running. Lenoir, however, was frequently able to get into their backfield and disrupt a lot of plays.

I think the Pats get their first win of the season and an important region win, to boot. Patriots 35 Cougars 15