White Co vs Walker Valley

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know thats funny!!!!heisman get over it you beat us it was a classic hs game.good luck.There is know doubt our region would line up against yours though.red bank cleveland hixson rhea county.cookevilles region even though 5-a does not match up with this one very well.

You're right. We play Cleveland later this year too.It'll be tough...

THE SQUAD :huh:

Why did they close Charleston High School & open Walker Valley High presumably a short distance away? :huh:

What's the significance of the name "Walker Valley"?

Just wondering....

THE SQUAD :)

The old Charleston high school is now an elementary school. They did need a new high school just not what they build. 3/4ths of the county got zoned to fill WV. Heck the WV zone is a half mile from Bradley's back door and kids are being bussed past Bradley 20 miles away to WV. It had to do something with a promise to the state to fill it in a certain amount of time to get the state money. But it was brilliant planning. In the winter it's down wind of a chlorine plant and smack dab in the middle of a fog zone.

Why is it called Walker Valley? That was the name of the cow pasture it was built on.

The old Charleston high school is now an elementary school. They did need a new high school just not what they build. 3/4ths of the county got zoned to fill WV. Heck the WV zone is a half mile from Bradley's back door and kids are being bussed past Bradley 20 miles away to WV. It had to do something with a promise to the state to fill it in a certain amount of time to get the state money. But it was brilliant planning. In the winter it's down wind of a chlorine plant and smack dab in the middle of a fog zone.

Why is it called Walker Valley? That was the name of the cow pasture it was built on.

Interesting,thanks for the info....

THE SQUAD B)

The game is gonna be good.......Taylor for white county is a big treat. IF they get the passing game going they will win. BUT If walker valley gets that speed rolling and can get the passing game goin they be playin the fight song at the end of the game i actually think this one is gonna be good. Word in cleveland is walker valley is not expecting to lose so white county better be ready for a game this could be gooooood.

Don't listen to anything about WVHS from a user with BC in there I.D. My sources tell me there all jealous. They try to make themselves feel better by running others down. "Misery loves company"

As for the game, White Co by 20.

Anyones more than welcome to check out my comments.

1. The Owl hollow area is zoned for Walker Valley which is south of Bradley and kids are bussed 20 miles north to WV.

2. The prospect school zone for WV is 3/4ths of a mile from Bradley's back gate.

3. Olin Chemical that makes chlorine is north of WV. The school is downwind in the winter. The school had to be shut down 1 day last year because of a fire at the plant.

4. If anyone remembers the big I-75 fog crash several years ago at the Charleston exit where all the people got killed and then all the fog warning equipment was installed. WV is within a couple miles of that also.

5. Get a copy from the state contract. The school had to be a 4A school within a certain time of being built.

Again, the info is public information. check it out.

Anyones more than welcome to check out my comments.

1. The Owl hollow area is zoned for Walker Valley which is south of Bradley and kids are bussed 20 miles north to WV.

2. The prospect school zone for WV is 3/4ths of a mile from Bradley's back gate.

3. Olin Chemical that makes chlorine is north of WV. The school is downwind in the winter. The school had to be shut down 1 day last year because of a fire at the plant.

4. If anyone remembers the big I-75 fog crash several years ago at the Charleston exit where all the people got killed and then all the fog warning equipment was installed. WV is within a couple miles of that also.

5. Get a copy from the state contract. The school had to be a 4A school within a certain time of being built.

Again, the info is public information. check it out.

BCrying, Just to wanted to inform you that the High schools are zoned by the middle schools, Ocoee and Lake Forest. Prospect students attend Ocoee Middle school which is Walker Valleys feeder school. They could rezone Prospect for Lake Forest but I don't think that the Prospect students would want to be bused across town to go to Lake Forest. Remember any student that lives so close to Bradley always has that option to attend there if they want too. They just can't ride the bus there. Walker Valley has been one of the fastest growing schools in the state despite the negatives you posted and with the continued growth on the north end of the county they will continue to grow. I'd say within the next 2 to 3 years they will be a 5A school. Rumors are that there may be additional classrooms added to the WV campus since WV was built for easy and less expensive expansion. Truth is one day Walker Valley may be 5A and Bradley may drop to a 4A schools. There also may one day be a third County high school for you to hate on. Enjoy.

BCrying, Just to wanted to inform you that the High schools are zoned by the middle schools, Ocoee and Lake Forest. Prospect students attend Ocoee Middle school which is Walker Valleys feeder school. They could rezone Prospect for Lake Forest but I don't think that the Prospect students would want to be bused across town to go to Lake Forest. Remember any student that lives so close to Bradley always has that option to attend there if they want too. They just can't ride the bus there. Walker Valley has been one of the fastest growing schools in the state despite the negatives you posted and with the continued growth on the north end of the county they will continue to grow. I'd say within the next 2 to 3 years they will be a 5A school. Rumors are that there may be additional classrooms added to the WV campus since WV was built for easy and less expensive expansion. Truth is one day Walker Valley may be 5A and Bradley may drop to a 4A schools. There also may one day be a third County high school for you to hate on. Enjoy.

OK, so where did you dispute what I said. I can't help it if you get mad over the truth.

Plans are underway to rezone Prospect back to Bradley. Did you know that?

Also, the WV administration turned in an estimate of 1400 students this year. I beleive that is already over the 5A minimum. So look out for all those McMinn county students there to be sent back to McMinn.