Smyrna @ Wilson Central

jmu031

an exciting game none the less..wc is no slouch...they r coming off a win and have weapons in the rite position..i expect wc to b ready and shs coaching staff to keep doing what they r doing and keep up the great philosophies they have established on both offense and defense tis year..

goodluck to wc and to all wildcat fans..we will b a hated guest but we bring all the resprct in the world for a region power house like wc..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an exciting game none the less..wc is no slouch...they r coming off a win and have weapons in the rite position..i expect wc to b ready and shs coaching staff to keep doing what they r doing and keep up the great philosophies they have established on both offense and defense tis year..

goodluck to wc and to all wildcat fans..we will b a hated guest but we bring all the resprct in the world for a region power house like wc..

I agree with everything you said.. this could be a tight game or just a blow out.. b/c we have still yet to see Smyrna at there best.. Smyrna needs to learn how to put a team away and quit giving chances to get back in the game b/c its going to come back and bite us in the *** :lol:

Edited by Live4FridayNite615

I agree with everything you said.. this could be a tight game or just a blow out.. b/c we have still yet to see Smyrna at there best.. Smyrna needs to learn how to put a team away and quit giving chances to get back in the game b/c its going to come back and bite us in the *** :lol:

Uh....they soundly beat both teams. How do you say they are giving chances to come back?

Uh....they soundly beat both teams. How do you say they are giving chances to come back?

Well if you notice we scored big in both 1st quaters but didnt score at all in the 2nd quater... what im saying is we need to be more consistant.. Rod dropped 2 Td's in the 2nd qt. against Lavergne.. Alls im saying is we need to quit giving chances before someone takes advantage of one..

Smyrna by quite a bit. I love WC as much as the next guy, but Smyrna may really break through this season. To beat a Ron Crawford Brentwood team on the road that soundly speaks VOLUMES. The Bulldogs still give up too much on defense to be a state champion team, but that offense is sensational. Rod, Maceo, Antoine, Sonny, Torres, and Crouch can really give teams fits. I like the Bulldogs in this game by a decent margin

Smyrna 41

Wilson Central 20

Smyrna by quite a bit. I love WC as much as the next guy, but Smyrna may really break through this season. To beat a Ron Crawford Brentwood team on the road that soundly speaks VOLUMES. The Bulldogs still give up too much on defense to be a state champion team, but that offense is sensational. Rod, Maceo, Antoine, Sonny, Torres, and Crouch can really give teams fits. I like the Bulldogs in this game by a decent margin

Smyrna 41

Wilson Central 20

Their starting defense has only given up 14 point each of the last two games. The defense is playing pretty good right now. They have to get better each week to continue to be successful. Just wait and watch. The defense is going to start to impress you down the road.

Their starting defense has only given up 14 point each of the last two games. The defense is playing pretty good right now. They have to get better each week to continue to be successful. Just wait and watch. The defense is going to start to impress you down the road.

The starting defense only gave up one td at bwood ( 2 fg's)

Still as with everything with Smyrna we have only seen the tip of the ice burg to what the possibilities are. The pieces are there for sure but the seniors MUST make sure the team practices hard and gets ready for every game.

Smyrna has now become the hunted and every team they play will give their best shot.