Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

This should be a great game and in my opinion a top 5 game for the mid-state this week. Cookeville hasn't looked great and Coffee County even though 1-1 has looked very tough. The winner of this game is in the driver seat for the region crown so far. The one bad thing for Coffee County is that Joslin is the master at making the wing-t look bad.

Joslin is one of the best and probably the difference in this game.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game and in my opinion a top 5 game for the mid-state this week. Cookeville hasn't looked great and Coffee County even though 1-1 has looked very tough. The winner of this game is in the driver seat for the region crown so far. The one bad thing for Coffee County is that Joslin is the master at making the wing-t look bad.

Who ever wins this game is not in the driver's seat. lincoln County is a favorite to win the region

Hey Wingman you also thought that if Brentwood beat Coffee Co. 21-7 that would be a close game for Coffee Co. You also said that Shelbyville would be much improved and give Coffee Co. a much tougher game than anyone thought. That makes you O for 2 so far in predictions for Coffee Co. What is your prediction this week? Cookeville or the Red Raiders?

LOL...the Brentwood game was close and yes, Shelbyville is much improved. They hung in there till the 2nd half. I said Shelbyville wasn't ready for Coffee Co and I was right.

How does coach price know what it takes to win? I heard some stories about him and how he likes to cut his tapes when trading to the opposite team. He'll try and leave a couple of plays out so the others cant look at them. Seems like a dirty/cheap way to coach a team and get respect.

Integrity first. That's all I have to say, Intergrity first.

Mr. Heisman and Mr. Wildcat, you might want to refrain as there are some plays missing from the cookeville tapes (2 tds)...accidental I'm sure but it does happen!

On occassion a play may be missed or the camara man may be faked out resulting in missed formations, etc. Some schools just have people that are not very good at video taping games. Regardless, Price is well known in the region to send tapes that have been cut.

CC wins late in this one unless it comes down to ' on the field coaching' then Cookeville will win. But CC will outplay C'ville.

How does coach price know what it takes to win? I heard some stories about him and how he likes to cut his tapes when trading to the opposite team. He'll try and leave a couple of plays out so the others cant look at them. Seems like a dirty/cheap way to coach a team and get respect.

Those rumurs came out of Tullahoma. Before last years coffee pot game coach

Olive told our coaching staff he would not trade film because he heard fom some coaches in our region that we doctored the tapes.When pressed he reluctantly indicated that coach Joslin @ Cookeville and coach Mantooth @ Fanklin Co were his

sources.When those 2 coaches were contacted they indicated there was no truth to

this acusation.

Also the video equipment CC has had to use in the past was old, home style vhs

run by a fireman who volunteered for the job.Both he and most of our coaches are

electronicly challenged and do well to set their cell phones.Thank goodness the school or booster club bought some new equipment this year its great.

In light of these FACTS if you want to question someones integrity you probablly

need to look toward Tullahoma not Coffee Co.