Grace(2-0) @ Silverdale(1-1)

cwoodsboy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace hasn't played the teams with the kind of talent that Silverdale has played yet. If Grace approaches this game with the realization that Silverdale is not a Zion Christian then they will have a good chance to win, but I'm saying:

Silverdale-35

Grace-7

Grace hasn't played the teams with the kind of talent that Silverdale has played yet. If Grace approaches this game with the realization that Silverdale is not a Zion Christian then they will have a good chance to win, but I'm saying:

Silverdale-35

Grace-7

Mmm...i dont know if they will win by that much but i'm taking silverdale on this one to.graces qb will make sure they stay in the game.he's a very good athlete but he is still young and could get rattled if silverdale puts some pressure on him.either way i fore see a good close game from these 2 young teams.this will develope into a pretty good rivalry in time.just give it a few years.if either team has the chance to run up the score,you can be sure that they will!

i heard silverdale was better this year and the teams were about equal last year so ill give it to silverdale. ill go 21 -14

This is dumb logic. A team being better than last year does not mean they will do better than a team they think they were equal too last year. News flash!! Grace is better than last year too so that must equal in to the equation. I think what you are really trying to say is Silverdale is better because they have John Allen and his connection around town :P