Grace(2-0) @ Silverdale(1-1)

cwoodsboy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Silverdale could win this one with the recruits they brought in. I still think Grace wins this one. Grace 26 Silverdale 12

Hey Sportsfanallthetime-- On both of your posts in this thread you make the excuse that if Silverdale beats Grace it will be because of all of the "recruits" and the "connections around town." I, for one, am tired of your not-so-sublte implications that we have done anything illegal. None of the players were recruited, and we'll beat you tonight with players that have been at Silverdale all along! None of your so-called "recruits" will even be on the field!

Grace hasn't played the teams with the kind of talent that Silverdale has played yet. If Grace approaches this game with the realization that Silverdale is not a Zion Christian then they will have a good chance to win, but I'm saying:

Silverdale-35

Grace-7

Has Grace played Zion Christian? Has Silverdale played a beefed up schedule so far this year or something?

i heard silverdale was better this year and the teams were about equal last year so ill give it to silverdale. ill go 21 -14

Silverdale was better last year. I pulled for Grace the entire time, but it was hard to watch Silverdale break down like that.

Slim Jimmy says these are two "muffin" teams squaring off. When a game like this takes place, atleast one muffin has to get cooked. Slim Jim thinks that it will be Grace that gets baked by 18.

Jimmy's Losers: Grace

Why don't you pick the winners? I'm pretty sure Leonard's Losers has this market cornered. Are you a South Pitt. person or something?

OK. You guys just keep on beating teams that a cheer leading team could beat, but once you play a real team and get KILLED, I don't want to hear you whineing :thumb::ph34r:

Unaka Man, why the hate? Why the poor spelling? Do Grace and Unaka have history or something? Maybe they played a big game once upon a time? :lol:

He can flat out play??? are you serious..... they played silverdale- silverdale is terrible....awful.... pathetic..... I don't know why I waste my breath -just wait until grace plays a region oponent other than the green string beans at silverdale

that article is a joke- beleive the hype??? what hype is he talking about.... the fact that grace plays teams so bad......anyways i'm done...

Edited by IOWNYOU149

He can flat out play??? are you serious..... they played silverdale- silverdale is terrible....awful.... pathetic..... I don't know why I waste my breath -just wait until grace plays a region oponent other than the green string beans at silverdale

that article is a joke- beleive the hype??? what hype is he talking about.... the fact that grace plays teams so bad......anyways i'm done...

[/quote

LOL

Is Josh Blake a junior or sophmore?

IOWNYOU, I remember people making the same kinds of statements, myself included, about Temple in the early days of their football program. They are good against weak competition and no one else. Did they turn out to actually be good? Calm down.