toughest schedule in 1a football

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO YALL THINK HAS THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN WEST TENN 1A BALL. I THINK THAT LAKE COUNTY (AND WELL ALL OF REGION 7A) HAS THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE, I MEAN YOU HAVE UNION CITY, McKINZIE, BRUCETON, WEST CARROL, AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS YET.

SO YALL TELL ME WHAT U THINL

Most years I would probably agree with you but the jury is still out on our district..With Union City losing by such a large margin,even though it was to a larger school and with McKenzie losing bad to Tenton,I'd have to go with the J.C.S.,Fayette Academy,and T.C.A district as the toughest..T.C.A. just hammered West Carrol so that doesn't look good for our district.. So even though the teams in our district have been tough year in and year out,I'm not sure at the moment if it's as tough as we thought it may be..

Most years I would probably agree with you but the jury is still out on our district..With Union City losing by such a large margin,even though it was to a larger school and with McKenzie losing bad to Tenton,I'd have to go with the J.C.S.,Fayette Academy,and T.C.A district as the toughest..T.C.A. just hammered West Carrol so that doesn't look good for our district.. So even though the teams in our district have been tough year in and year out,I'm not sure at the moment if it's as tough as we thought it may be..

Plus J.C.S. plays D.C.A ,U.S.J. along with Fayette Ac and T.C.A...so they play a pretty good schedule as well.

I'd say Trousdale Co plays as tough a schedule as anyone in class A.

Look at their # of 2A (Macon Co, Smith Co-perennial top 10) and 3A (Livingston Academy-defending state champs in 3A)opponents in addition to region games against top ten Gordonsville and Friendship Christian(currently ranked #1 in 1A).

If there is a tougher schedule in 1A I would have to see it to believe it.

Look at their # of 2A (Macon Co, Smith Co-perennial top 10) and 3A (Livingston Academy-defending state champs in 3A)opponents in addition to region games against top ten Gordonsville and Friendship Christian(currently ranked #1 in 1A).

Nobody could argue with Trousdale's schedule..but he said West Tenn.

WHO DO YALL THINK HAS THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN WEST TENN 1A BALL. I THINK THAT LAKE COUNTY (AND WELL ALL OF REGION 7A) HAS THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE, I MEAN YOU HAVE UNION CITY, McKINZIE, BRUCETON, WEST CARROL, AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS YET.

SO YALL TELL ME WHAT U THINL

Jackson Christian School opened the season with DCA and USJ. Their next games are against TCA, Jackson South Side, and Fayette Acadamy. Lake County's only quality opponant in its first five games is Union City team who is not the team that they were last season.

I have seen TCA destroy West Carroll and I got phone reports about Fayette Acadamy crushing Bruceton.

Unless I am mistaken, Region 7 1-A teams have combined to win a total of ONE GAME in 11 opportunities during this early part of the season.

Know your football before you taste your shoe leather!

In west Tennessee, u have region 5 which has alot of tough teams including, Jo Byrns, Forrest, Eagleville, Cascade, White House Heritage, and Mcewen

I am sure you ment to say that the teams you mentioned were in middle Tennessee as they certainly could not remotely be considered west Tennessee teams.

Macon is 3a