Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

So, you think half the schools in the state are 2-0? And I guess you think the other half are 0-2? What will they be after 3 games? 1 1/2 - 1 1/2 each? That must be learned from the statistics courses they teach at the school you attend or attended. Inferior education at that place I guess. OK, I'll bite. List them. Franklin doesn't have a chance on Friday. They are going down.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad, do you work? Are you married to the FR coach? Wow.

If every team that started 2-0 was considered "back", then half of the TSSAA is "back".

Father Ryan stinks.

Go Franklin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP,

I've told you about that spell check thing before. Be careful, there are many educated, successful and intelligent people on here that may not be as concerned with spell check as you are. By the way, those atributes could all be attributed to single individuals. It's just a game. Chill out.

Ole Dad

I was actually referring more to fieldman's use of specific words as opposed to spelling but he stinks at both. Intelligence can be relative. What you see as intelligent I may think is idiotic. Thanks for keeping me on track with the spell check thing though :thumb: . Even though this has become diss JP2 I say Ryan could look good by week 6 going into MBA. Good Luck!

Edited by jp2fan

So, you think half the schools in the state are 2-0? And I guess you think the other half are 0-2? What will they be after 3 games? 1 1/2 - 1 1/2 each? That must be learned from the statistics courses they teach at the school you attend or attended. Inferior education at that place I guess. OK, I'll bite. List them. Franklin doesn't have a chance on Friday. They are going down.

Ole Dad

As much as I hate to I have to agree with Ole Dad on this one. Franklin does not stand a remote chance unless all of FR's players die or they have a fumble fest like MUS did against Baylor in 2004.

JP,

Nah, it's just a heated rivalry and the Ryan fans are excited to be heading in the right direction finally. You just happen to be an easy target since you post and read the Ryan stuff alot. Thanks for the Ryan support. I think they may look good by week 6 also.

Good Luck to The Pope.

Ole Dad

I was actually referring more to fieldman's use of specific words as opposed to spelling but he stinks at both. Intelligence can be relative. What you see as intelligent I may think is idiotic. Thanks for keeping me on track with the spell check thing though :lol: . Even though this has become diss JP2 I say Ryan could look good by week 6 going into MBA. Good Luck!

Whatever...

I don't know whose posts you are reading but really Ryan fans are very abusive toward JP2 for some reason....why? You are one of them...TELL me why! I am perfectly willing to discuss the merits of both programs but you and others here are hostile toward JP2. I am only defending my school.

My criticism of Ryan has merit. I do not need to explain myself to you or others. I have said that I think Ryan will go to the playoffs this year. Not good enough. I have applauded Lussier for his defensive genius. Not good enough. What do I need to do to make you happy fieldman?

Being a Ryan fan I guess you would know about people putting a "whuppin' on you" in your own stadium. Oh that's right you don't have a stadium. Just like the Irish, the Knights will put on a fight to beat GP, and in the end we will be proud of our team because of the hard work and effort put forth. Congratulations to the Irish for their hard work and the wins they have collected this year.

PS Fieldman did you go to Ryan because your spelling/grammar is horrible? That's all I have to say about academics at Ryan.

Your post contains a lie, on an earlier post (different thread), you thanked me for my post concerning all this hostility as you call it between Ryan and JPII. You must have forgot about that. You are taking everything way too serious. And why do you feel the need to defend your school? Your continued veiled allegations about Ryan's academics is just plain wrong. I'm not going to tell you how many children I have had go through Father Ryan, but its a bunch. They all scored in the low 30's on the ACT tests and are highly successful in their academic lives. They received a fine education and students continue to receive the finest education at Ryan. I could post many allegations about the academics at JPII, but I don't think it would be proper, obviously you are not under the same constraints as others. You state that your criticism of Ryan has merit, but you don't need to explain. You know what, I bet you are not even twenty years old. You don't seem to really have a good historical background to really speak about Ryan or even JPII. Also if you are not less than twenty, you speak like you are. Maybe you would like to be young again. Anyway I know and love many people at JPII, have dealt with them on a most personal basis at some point in their lives. JPII is a fine school, I'm a Catholic and I would defend them against anybody, you don't know me. Oh Yeah, how come JPII charges two thousand dollars less to non-catholics than Father Ryan? Who is making up the difference? And as far as my spelling, I don't care about spelling, but my education would stack up against 99% of the people in this state. Just can't tell you where or by whom I was educated. You would be very surprised if you knew. Nobody has shown more animosity toward another school than you, you just try to disguise it. I wonder if you had a desire to go to Ryan, but was not good enough in sports. Anyway good luck to all the teams and hope for them to be injury free, and remember always be a lady. :lol:

Edited by fieldman

Your post contains a lie, on an earlier post (different thread), you thanked me for my post concerning all this hostility as you call it between Ryan and JPII. You must have forgot about that. You are taking everything way too serious. And why do you feel the need to defend your school? Your continued veiled allegations about Ryan's academics is just plain wrong. I'm not going to tell you how many children I have had go through Father Ryan, but its a bunch. They all scored in the low 30's on the ACT tests and are highly successful in their academic lives. They received a fine education and students continue to receive the finest education at Ryan. I could post many allegations about the academics at JPII, but I don't think it would be proper, obviously you are not under the same constraints as others. You state that your criticism of Ryan has merit, but you don't need to explain. You know what, I bet you are not even twenty years old. You don't seem to really have a good historical background to really speak about Ryan or even JPII. Also if you are not less than twenty, you speak like you are. Maybe you would like to be young again. Anyway I know and love many people at JPII, have dealt with them on a most personal basis at some point in their lives. JPII is a fine school, I'm a Catholic and I would defend them against anybody, you don't know me. Oh Yeah, how come JPII charges two thousand dollars less to non-catholics than Father Ryan? Who is making up the difference? And as far as my spelling, I don't care about spelling, but my education would stack up against 99% of the people in this state. Just can't tell you where or by whom I was educated. You would be very surprised if you knew. Nobody has shown more animosity toward another school than you, you just try to disguise it. I wonder if you had a desire to go to Ryan, but was not good enough in sports. Anyway good luck to all the teams and hope for them to be injury free, and remember always be a lady. :lol:

Wow I am impressed at how smart you are. :lol: JPII fan must have really gotten under your skin. I think you should keep your cool fieldman. It ain't that big of a deal.

Edited by hsfbfan

Your post contains a lie, on an earlier post (different thread), you thanked me for my post concerning all this hostility as you call it between Ryan and JPII. You must have forgot about that. You are taking everything way too serious. And why do you feel the need to defend your school? Your continued veiled allegations about Ryan's academics is just plain wrong. I'm not going to tell you how many children I have had go through Father Ryan, but its a bunch. They all scored in the low 30's on the ACT tests and are highly successful in their academic lives. They received a fine education and students continue to receive the finest education at Ryan. I could post many allegations about the academics at JPII, but I don't think it would be proper, obviously you are not under the same constraints as others. You state that your criticism of Ryan has merit, but you don't need to explain. You know what, I bet you are not even twenty years old. You don't seem to really have a good historical background to really speak about Ryan or even JPII. Also if you are not less than twenty, you speak like you are. Maybe you would like to be young again. Anyway I know and love many people at JPII, have dealt with them on a most personal basis at some point in their lives. JPII is a fine school, I'm a Catholic and I would defend them against anybody, you don't know me. Oh Yeah, how come JPII charges two thousand dollars less to non-catholics than Father Ryan? Who is making up the difference? And as far as my spelling, I don't care about spelling, but my education would stack up against 99% of the people in this state. Just can't tell you where or by whom I was educated. You would be very surprised if you knew. Nobody has shown more animosity toward another school than you, you just try to disguise it. I wonder if you had a desire to go to Ryan, but was not good enough in sports. Anyway good luck to all the teams and hope for them to be injury free, and remember always be a lady. :P

huh? :D

Stop the lunacy (or at least stop the lunatic)!!!

:D:P:D

Edited by jp2fan

Wow I am impressed at how smart you are. :D JPII fan must have really gotten under your skin. I think you should keep your cool fieldman. It ain't that big of a deal.

I am cool as cool can be. The problem is you should not assume things and then call it thinking. And you know little brother, no answer is the answer I thought I would receive from the lady. No need fpr her or you to post again, cause like you stated it ain't that big of a deal except for the tuition charge difference for non-catholics between the two schools. I wonder if that has anything to do with athletics? :D

I am cool as cool can be. The problem is you should not assume things and then call it thinking. And you know little brother, no answer is the answer I thought I would receive from the lady. No need fpr her or you to post again, cause like you stated it ain't that big of a deal except for the tuition charge difference for non-catholics between the two schools. I wonder if that has anything to do with athletics? ;)

OMG you have problems. What does tuition have to do with this topic anyway? Please calm down before you have a coronary old fieldman. I can't answer a post that is so ridiculous. :lol:

PS If you think calling me a lady is bothering me I just consider the source. Is that how you are insulting me?!?!?!? -_-:P

OMG you have problems. What does tuition have to do with this topic anyway? Please calm down before you have a coronary old fieldman. I can't answer a post that is so ridiculous. ;)

PS If you think calling me a lady is bothering me I just consider the source. Is that how you are insulting me?!?!?!? ;):P

Fieldman has made some good points. JP2Fan, why do you feel the need to criticize Father Ryan's academics. Don't talk about other people getting off topic, your the worst one about doing that. Would you like to answer the question about why pope's tuition is 2k less for non-catholics than Ryan's?????? If anything that indicates that Ryan has a higher standard of academics. Ryan doesnt drop the tuition so they can get a bunch of athletes who arent even catholic. I believe it was 2 or 3 years ago I saw a statistic that only about 40% of JP2 students were catholic. You also need to stop wishing Father Ryan good luck and then turn around and bad mouth them. You better stick to JP2 threads and start worrying about Goodpasture.

Fieldman has made some good points. JP2Fan, why do you feel the need to criticize Father Ryan's academics. Don't talk about other people getting off topic, your the worst one about doing that. Would you like to answer the question about why pope's tuition is 2k less for non-catholics than Ryan's?????? If anything that indicates that Ryan has a higher standard of academics. Ryan doesnt drop the tuition so they can get a bunch of athletes who arent even catholic. I believe it was 2 or 3 years ago I saw a statistic that only about 40% of JP2 students were catholic. You also need to stop wishing Father Ryan good luck and then turn around and bad mouth them. You better stick to JP2 threads and start worrying about Goodpasture.

That's like the pot calling the kettle black! Right? How many times have Ryan fans brought up intelligence or academics as a factor in a game? Why do tuition costs make a difference in the outcome of a game? Analyze your statistics and then tell me why.

For years Ryan's catholic and non-catholic tuition rates only differed by $1,000 (Actually I am surprised that Ryan's non-catholic is so high). I could tell you my analysis of the tuition rates and why they differ but this is really about football so I don't want to write a financial analysis of Ryan's or JP2's tuition schedules. It makes no difference in this topic.

Thanks for the info MWR. Good Luck against Franklin. I am confident that the Irish will prevail (by a surprisingly large margin).