Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

That's the best thing FRHS has going for it and the worst thing CBHS has to deal with....a 37-0 shelacking last year will not bode well for CBHS. FRHS is much improved and confident. Look for the Irish by a field goal.

Ole Dad

Your comment seems a bit oxymoronic. (Maybe Im just not getting what you are trying to say.) If anything CBHS will be confident and I would see FR being unconfident from the 37-0 shelacking last year... I hope FR is much improved or it is going to be another long night for them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBHS does have a good linebacker, but dont forget that Father Ryan also has a good linebacker-Aaron Bateman. this is a tough game to pick an outright winner. However i think if Ryan can control the clock and not turn the ball over they should probably take home a tough W.

CBHS way overconfident after last year....and FRHS knowing that after a year under the new staff and some hard work and fine coaching they can win this game.

Understand now?

Ole Dad

Your comment seems a bit oxymoronic. (Maybe Im just not getting what you are trying to say.) If anything CBHS will be confident and I would see FR being unconfident from the 37-0 shelacking last year... I hope FR is much improved or it is going to be another long night for them.

CBHS way overconfident after last year....and FRHS knowing that after a year under the new staff and some hard work and fine coaching they can win this game.

Understand now?

Ole Dad

Yeah thanks for clearing that up should be a great game at any rate I'd actually like to see FR win this one CBHS being my old nemesis! Good Luck to both teams!

I'm just a scary individual I guess. Heck, I wish I could say I was related to Coach Lussier. What a great person, coach and father. Watch out for the Irish over the next couple of years. They will win a lot of ball games. I've got the FEVER!

Ole Dad

Ole Dad, unless you are Lussiers father your scaring the heck out of me. You seem to have got the fever all the way from Florida?

Edited by Ole Dad

I'm just a scary individual I guess. Heck, I wish I could say I was related to Coach Lussier. What a great person, coach and father. Watch out for the Irish over the next couple of years. They will win a lot of ball games. I've got the FEVER!

Ole Dad

Heard this many times before lets see it happen first.

Dad.... don't be scaring the little children, you know how impressionable ( is that a real word) the folks in middle Tenn. are. They don't understand us folks from the Atomic City. They think we all have dane bramage. We're all crazy but it keeps us from going insane. Heck I've been retired almost 6 years and I almost don't glow in the dark anymore.