Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

That's like the pot calling the kettle black! Right? How many times have Ryan fans brought up intelligence or academics as a factor in a game? Why do tuition costs make a difference in the outcome of a game? Analyze your statistics and then tell me why.

For years Ryan's catholic and non-catholic tuition rates only differed by $1,000 (Actually I am surprised that Ryan's non-catholic is so high). I could tell you my analysis of the tuition rates and why they differ but this is really about football so I don't want to write a financial analysis of Ryan's or JP2's tuition schedules. It makes no difference in this topic.

Thanks for the info MWR. Good Luck against Franklin. I am confident that the Irish will prevail (by a surprisingly large margin).

and good luck to you and your Knights. the only difference between you and me is when i say good luck I actually mean it!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like the pot calling the kettle black! Right? How many times have Ryan fans brought up intelligence or academics as a factor in a game? Why do tuition costs make a difference in the outcome of a game? Analyze your statistics and then tell me why.

For years Ryan's catholic and non-catholic tuition rates only differed by $1,000 (Actually I am surprised that Ryan's non-catholic is so high). I could tell you my analysis of the tuition rates and why they differ but this is really about football so I don't want to write a financial analysis of Ryan's or JP2's tuition schedules. It makes no difference in this topic.

Thanks for the info MWR. Good Luck against Franklin. I am confident that the Irish will prevail (by a surprisingly large margin).

I finally figured ouy who you are! With all the tuition questions, you are Bishop Choby. How are you? The diocese sets these prices, so tell all these stupid Ryan fans to call you at your office at Cathedral and ask you themselves. :lol::thumb:

Fieldman has made some good points. JP2Fan, why do you feel the need to criticize Father Ryan's academics. Don't talk about other people getting off topic, your the worst one about doing that. Would you like to answer the question about why pope's tuition is 2k less for non-catholics than Ryan's?????? If anything that indicates that Ryan has a higher standard of academics. Ryan doesnt drop the tuition so they can get a bunch of athletes who arent even catholic. I believe it was 2 or 3 years ago I saw a statistic that only about 40% of JP2 students were catholic. You also need to stop wishing Father Ryan good luck and then turn around and bad mouth them. You better stick to JP2 threads and start worrying about Goodpasture.

Amen to that brother ;)

I finally figured ouy who you are! With all the tuition questions, you are Bishop Choby. How are you? The diocese sets these prices, so tell all these stupid Ryan fans to call you at your office at Cathedral and ask you themselves. :):thumb:

Your responses are never worth a plug nickle or two cents, but I will not call you stupid. And I am not going to classify all people from any school as being stupid etc, because I don't believe that. But I will say this, you just called all Ryan fans stupid, I think most everyone has a clear picture of you little brother. :ph34r:

I am so happy that you didn't give an analysis about tuition, cause I think respect for you on this board isn't too high. You blow with the wind on your opinions about football, but your opinions about bashing Father Ryan have been very consistent. There is a tropical storm approaching the Gulf of Mexico and if it makes it to Tennessee, there's no telling what you are going to say next. I just get the strangest feeling that you have a love-hate relationship with Father Ryan. I don't need anyone to answer about the tuition difference, its pretty obvious. Let me say that it does make a difference. I personally have never mentioned academics or anything else about JPII on these boards, except on one occasion when I mentioned "the busy work" at JPII, but I do respond to bashing. The tuition difference for non-catholics and catholics has been thousands for at least the past five or six years, so your statement about the difference being only a thousand for the past several years is flat wrong. You are about as accurate on this as you are on your football predictions, and this includes both Ryan and JPII. I hope this animosity toward Father Ryan will subside in your heart. We are sister schools or brother schools whatever you like, all this nonsense about sports is silly. The most important thing is both schools are attempting to build the total human being and send them on to the next step prepared to handle whatever life brings them. Perhaps you can at least agree on that. I personally have experienced the quality education many students have received at Ryan and JPII right up to the present day, so to say different indicates a hidden agenda not based on reality but emotions or immaturity. Oh yeah, you are much better with the clickable icons than I am. Remember always be a lady. :thumb:

Edited by fieldman

I personally have experienced the quality education many students have received at Ryan and JPII right up to the present day, so to say different indicates a hidden agenda not based on reality but emotions or immaturity. Oh yeah, you are much better with the clickable icons than I am. Remember always be a lady. :rolleyes:

I have personally experienced the inadequate education at Ryan right up to a couple of years ago, so it seems your perception of Ryan and my perception of Ryan are different. I am glad you received ( or all of your children received) such an excellent education at Ryan but my experiences were drastically different. I am sorry that you don't like to hear it but I am stating what my individual experiences are/were with Ryan. I can't change what they were. I do wish Ryan well old fieldman and appreciate the fact that you wish the same for JP2. :huh: (You're right! I really do like these icons)

Fieldman,

I have to agree with JP on this one. He didn't receive a very good education at FRHS, and it shows. I am sure he is working to correct that at this time and over the years he may be successful.

Ole Dad

I have personally experienced the inadequate education at Ryan right up to a couple of years ago, so it seems your perception of Ryan and my perception of Ryan are different. I am glad you received ( or all of your children received) such an excellent education at Ryan but my experiences were drastically different. I am sorry that you don't like to hear it but I am stating what my individual experiences are/were with Ryan. I can't change what they were. I do wish Ryan well old fieldman and appreciate the fact that you wish the same for JP2. :rolleyes: (You're right! I really do like these icons)

Fieldman,

I have to agree with JP on this one. He didn't receive a very good education at FRHS, and it shows. I am sure he is working to correct that at this time and over the years he may be successful.

Ole Dad

Good one! hehehehehe! You really got me there Ole Dad! I guess instead of insulting me you insulted Ryan. Goooood job! :(