South Pitt and Lookout Valley

Sp_Prince

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lookin over the South Pitt roster on here and if I'm not mistaken, it looks like the only player you really lose is Starkey? So most of the team returns for next year? If so scarey thought for 1A next year. Any South Pitt people help me out on this please.

Slim Jimmy says this is correct. Slim Jimmy thinks that Lookout Valley better worry about the Crusaders before worrying about Pitt. Slim Jimmy will give his predicition on this game next week.

I was lookin over the South Pitt roster on here and if I'm not mistaken, it looks like the only player you really lose is Starkey? So most of the team returns for next year? If so scarey thought for 1A next year. Any South Pitt people help me out on this please.

It is true that he is the best skill player that the Pirates will be losing. The best lineman that will be missed will be Gary Taylor. Only 5 seniors in all and most of the rest are sophmores and juniors. South Pittsburg is set for a good run for the next couple of years.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Boyd have a few good young players as well? I hope that they can keep the SP / Boyd series going on. I really enjoy that game and love the atmosphere of it. Is coach Reynolds going to try to soften the schedule up some? The way I see it Boyd can go 3-7 this season and still have a good team. The schedule the last couple of years is brutal.

I would talk about the SP/LV game in this post but I agree with a couple of the others on here. Put that talk on the shelf for the week.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

It is true that he is the best skill player that the Pirates will be losing. The best lineman that will be missed will be Gary Taylor. Only 5 seniors in all and most of the rest are sophmores and juniors. South Pittsburg is set for a good run for the next couple of years.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Boyd have a few good young players as well? I hope that they can keep the SP / Boyd series going on. I really enjoy that game and love the atmosphere of it. Is coach Reynolds going to try to soften the schedule up some? The way I see it Boyd can go 3-7 this season and still have a good team. The schedule the last couple of years is brutal.

I would talk about the SP/LV game in this post but I agree with a couple of the others on here. Put that talk on the shelf for the week.

I'm not sure he will soften it. We all hope we can get games closer to home. After driving to Cookeville, CPA, and Knox Fulton we would love less drive time. I still think our non region schedule will be more difficult than our region schedule. It is very difficult to keep people healthy playing this schedule.

We also have a lot of younger players. I think the series is a great one for both teams. It seems to bring out the best in both teams.

South Pitt wins by 21 or better. Just my opinion.

Edited by BUC4LIFE