who will win 3-3A now?

with all due respect outside of the seymour region your region is a joke!!!

Opinions are like a holes, every one has one. Here are some facts. A team that was pick toward the bottem of region 3-3A (Tellico) went to Pigeon Forge and won. Pigeon Forge if i'm not mistaking was pick to make the playoffs in that region. I'm not even going to talk about Pigeon Forge coming to Meigs County and playing, blowout. So i think thats 2 for the weak region and 0 for the so called regions of all regions of 3A. Ya'll have 1 or two teams battling for the championship. Region 3-3A is in a 3 or 4 team deadlock for the title. This region is that good and balanced.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joke. So how did Central look?

They played with little emotion after the first half in a game they could have won. Not very tough, offense has bright spots, but not many. Athletically they look like they would wipe the floor with any team in our region. They can play pretty sound defense....when they want to that is. Overall, dont let them catch you sleepin but if your awake they shouldnt be too tough. They're young and in a few years they'll be decent.

Edited by Rt-21CBTrap

sequoyah is known for having a great band and changing coaches each year,meigs and polk were good in 2a but can't even beat the .500 teams in the macon region in the playoffs.tellico is a joke too. they did beat pfhs yes but um last i checked the forge is winless and NOT going to the playoffs.notre dame i do have respect for as they are a good team.howard and grundy are ok but usually get thumped in the first round of the playoffs by opponents with weaker records.mcminn central is better than the chiefs and bears but they never make it out of the first round either.i am allowed to say what i wish and i'm just stating the facts.get 2 teams out of the first round and you earned my respect:)

sequoyah is known for having a great band and changing coaches each year,meigs and polk were good in 2a but can't even beat the .500 teams in the macon region in the playoffs.tellico is a joke too. they did beat pfhs yes but um last i checked the forge is winless and NOT going to the playoffs.notre dame i do have respect for as they are a good team.howard and grundy are ok but usually get thumped in the first round of the playoffs by opponents with weaker records.mcminn central is better than the chiefs and bears but they never make it out of the first round either.i am allowed to say what i wish and i'm just stating the facts.get 2 teams out of the first round and you earned my respect:)

First of all, Central doesnt make it TO the first round. The thing you have to remember is that the macon region is in a more populated area, right outside metro Nashville if i'm not wrong. A lot of the 3-3a teams are out in the boonies, in fact outside of ND, Howard, and East Ridge the schools arent in very populated areas. True the sizes are the same except for the teams that moved up from 2a, but I think the location matters as well. The Macon region has some very good teams, but I think this one does too. And I'm sure none of the Macon region teams will take them as a joke this November.

Yes this is a football forum but that is outrageous...it's actually pretty funny...does the people Beau Brown or Blake Derrick or Julian Boyd ring a bell? Ding, yep they're gone and not comin back...Polk AND Meigs will both beat central in basketball...and you can mark my words. Post back when you come back to the real world...LOL you crack me up man..

you have lost your mind. all central does is reload every year. central's bench could have beat meigs and polk last year. imagine what they are going to do this coming year! you are pretty funny, man.

Your right, it is football season. Maybe you should remind centrals players that.

I don't think I will have to. they are focused on fixing their mistakes and winning football games. maybe you need to tell meigs' players to get ready to get beat by ND. If they try to give the game to them like they did central, ND will take it.

I don't think I will have to. they are focused on fixing their mistakes and winning football games. maybe you need to tell meigs' players to get ready to get beat by ND. If they try to give the game to them like they did central, ND will take it.

So what your sayin is Meigs tried to give Central the game and the baby blue still couldnt get it done? Did they not want to take it? Was it just too much for them? Had they taken it would they have just wrapped it up and regifted it? Two fumbles isnt giving them the game, and hey, maybe we knew thatwas going to be the only way to keep it interesting.

Right now i cant really say but if i had 2 choose, it'll be a last week showdown between Polk & Notre darn again.

Dame isnt a curse word.

So what your sayin is Meigs tried to give Central the game and the baby blue still couldnt get it done? Did they not want to take it? Was it just too much for them? Had they taken it would they have just wrapped it up and regifted it? Two fumbles isnt giving them the game, and hey, maybe we knew thatwas going to be the only way to keep it interesting.

Dame isnt a curse word.

Must be the same guy who wrote about the "heck" Mary pass awhile back.

That was classic.

BTW, Notre Dame means Our Lady, as in Mary, the Mother of Jesus.