DeKalb v Watertown

the_den

Andy Collier is/has been on the field and I know what Mr. Howe does as well as the others who contribute to this team. My facts are straight.

I would love to see an upset in Dekalbs favor too. That would be a sure way to get these young men up and at it after all the hard work they have put in. You can't take the fact that they are hard working and dedicated away from them. They have improved a great deal both mentally and physically.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Collier is/has been on the field and I know what Mr. Howe does as well as the others who contribute to this team. My facts are straight.

I would love to see an upset in Dekalbs favor too. That would be a sure way to get these young men up and at it after all the hard work they have put in. You can't take the fact that they are hard working and dedicated away from them. They have improved a great deal both mentally and physically.

Your facts aren't straight. This is a meaningless conversation. Who helps hand out water and keep time doesn't effect the game. If you are saying their boys play because of that, well you obviously have some issues you need to deal with on a personal level.

Edited by rutawkin2me

yes DeKalb has good assistants but, they are not top of the line. But how come DeKalb the last five years bothe there teams have been 3 or up, and then cannot not do good when they get to this level sure they arent playing the same teams as they are in jr. prol like pickett livingston, smith, and all those, but hunter potee is better at running back then QB he has an arm but isnt very accurate and at rb he jus runs people over. also run more bootlegs with howe he cun run and pass so that gives him both options

potete may have run ppl over in middle skool but right now he just dosent have the size...and hes more accurate than ppl think hes jus a freshman behind a senior qb so he dosent have the oppurtunity to get many reps in the game wich is way different than practice he just needs time 2 develope like any young qb but u are right about him having a nice arm for a freshman i watched him throw about a 40 yard pass in tha jamboree and then tha next play he ran it in so he has potential

yes DeKalb has good assistants but, they are not top of the line. But how come DeKalb the last five years bothe there teams have been 3 or up, and then cannot not do good when they get to this level sure they arent playing the same teams as they are in jr. prol like pickett livingston, smith, and all those, but hunter potee is better at running back then QB he has an arm but isnt very accurate and at rb he jus runs people over. also run more bootlegs with howe he cun run and pass so that gives him both options

Hunter was with the Saints (middle school) last year. They were 9-2 with Hunter at QB. Accuracy is not a problem for him. He had over a thousand passing yards last year. How do you justify saying he isn't accurate? Do I think he is ready for starting at high school level? No he isn't but he is a good QB.

How are the receivers for Dekalb? I would think about putting the QB at WR and giving Potete a chance. LA is starting a Freshman QB, the McCoin kid. Hunter is just as good if not better and LA plays in a MUCH tougher region. :rolleyes:

they bacially r childers and john curtis number 5 and collin patterson thats it