Greenbrier vs. Marshall County

hudsonj

I think that even if a guy is "cleared" to play doesn't mean he's "ready" to play, you also need to have practice time to be ready. I think that a coach has to realize that before throwing a kid in there coming back from an injury like that. I saw them play Sycamore in week 1 and it looked like the Tigers would decide to play one series, and then take off the next. You can't play like that. It bit them in the rear last night. Greenbrier looks like they may be ready to go on a run. They started off 0-2 but lost those 2 games to some oustanding teams in Pope John Paul II and Lipscomb, so they are much better than their 2-2 record indicates. Great win by the Brier.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To our radio crew: it's not that hard. Lance R-O-A-C-H. .....Justin G-R-O-G-A-N...:(

I just can't seem to get into our "new" radio crew. Rick still seems to do his usual good job but something is missing. I don't know the new guy but he doesn't seem to blend as well with Rick as Brad did.

Well, Marshall Co. was never in the game. Greenbrier took control with their running attack and never looked back. Marshall Co. may have had better athletes, but Greenbrier executed better. Good to see Gower back; he was a little rusty early but made some good throws as the game went on. Once him and his receivers get back on the same page, Marshall Co. will get better. Also, does anyone know an injury update on Cavala?

I just can't seem to get into our "new" radio crew. Rick still seems to do his usual good job but something is missing. I don't know the new guy but he doesn't seem to blend as well with Rick as Brad did.

Is Brad that big guy who gets rowdy from time-to-time???? I met him last year at Cheatham and he seemed like a nice fellow. I'm sad to hear he won't be doing the radio this year.

Greenbrier folks I'm sure you all will be taking in two games this next Friday night during your bye week. Those two games are Lipscomb at Cheatham Co. & Sycamore at Pearl Cohn. Anyone coming to those two games I hope you'll support the Cubs and War Eagles in those games as both teams need wins in huge region battles :thumb:

Is Brad that big guy who gets rowdy from time-to-time???? I met him last year at Cheatham and he seemed like a nice fellow. I'm sad to hear he won't be doing the radio this year.

Greenbrier folks I'm sure you all will be taking in two games this next Friday night during your bye week. Those two games are Lipscomb at Cheatham Co. & Sycamore at Pearl Cohn. Anyone coming to those two games I hope you'll support the Cubs and War Eagles in those games as both teams need wins in huge region battles :lol:

The big guy that gets rowdy from time-to-time is Rick Green and he's still doing the broadcast with some new guy. Brad is the guy that works at the Springfield radio station and does a Saturday morning local sports show. I haven't found anyone yet that knows why Brad isn't doing the games. He and Rick really made a good team.

While the Cubs and War Eagles have my support..... With the opponents that they each face, I just don't see that being enough....... :lol:

The big guy that gets rowdy from time-to-time is Rick Green and he's still doing the broadcast with some new guy. Brad is the guy that works at the Springfield radio station and does a Saturday morning local sports show. I haven't found anyone yet that knows why Brad isn't doing the games. He and Rick really made a good team.

While the Cubs and War Eagles have my support..... With the opponents that they each face, I just don't see that being enough....... :lol:

I think I remember hearing that Brad's upcoming marriage has something to do with his cutting back on continuing the Bobcats game. Someone else may know something more.

I don't know this Eric guy, and don't mind giving him a chance, but so far it has not been anything like the last years. Last week (Dekalb) I missed the game. Listening to a one man radio show was pretty....uh....bland.

Congratulations to the Bobcats! A very well played game on both sides of the ball. MC had only 9 rushing yards total…for the game.

I’m still scratching my head after seeing MC warm up.

The Tennessean reported yesterday that MC QB Gower was being looked at by Vanderbilt, Ole Miss and MTSU.

Good luck to MC the rest of the way.