Clinton vs Campbell Co.

coonhunter291

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragoon & Coonhunter,

I thought Clintons colors were orange and black, not Green (envy)!!! B)

Go Dragons!!

I know that the Dragons aren't a great football team. I understand that Oak Ridge, even on a down year, is still pretty good. I just don't think that Oak Ridge will be able to compete against a state caliber team. I have also heard about wanting to pick up Maryville in the future. Don't do it. Everyone talks about dropping Clinton becauses its one sided. If you pick up Maryville, it will be one side as well. Maybe then, you would know what its like being a Dragon Fan.

As for the Green (envy!!!). I loved it. Shows creativeness. I do call it like I see them. I don't think Oak Ridge is all that and a bag of chips. While I wish you all well, except for the QB (cocky little $hi_), DB wins in a close one.

I know that the Dragons aren't a great football team. I understand that Oak Ridge, even on a down year, is still pretty good. I just don't think that Oak Ridge will be able to compete against a state caliber team. I have also heard about wanting to pick up Maryville in the future. Don't do it. Everyone talks about dropping Clinton becauses its one sided. If you pick up Maryville, it will be one side as well. Maybe then, you would know what its like being a Dragon Fan.

As for the Green (envy!!!). I loved it. Shows creativeness. I do call it like I see them. I don't think Oak Ridge is all that and a bag of chips. While I wish you all well, except for the QB (cocky little $hi_), DB wins in a close one.

Dragoons, please. We will never even remotely know what it's like to be a Dragon Fan. Clinton is the only team that will ever know that. I do believe you all have set an all time record for futility. That means record for the worst team in TN history. You can look it up yourself.

As for Maryville, we will hold our own with them. They will be in 5-A footnball in 2008 and Oak Ridge doesn't have a say in it one way or another. But we are not scared to play Maryville, we don't even have to play DB, we want to play Maryville and DB. We will play anybody, anywhere, anytime. But for next year, your little Dragons have to bring it to Blankenship Field for one more one sided *ss kicking!

Edited by ORidgeKat

Alright boys, take it easy, I do think OR will win, and the past few weekends Oak Ridge has been play Terrible the first half, and kicking it up a notch in the second, I know OR better play good the WHOLE game, or they will be in trouble!

If OR play right the whole game, I say

OR 21

DB 17

Now lets get back on track with the Clinton and Campbell Co. game, I think that if Clinton goes in with the same intensity that they have been playing with, this one could get ugly, if they dont, I still say we win,

Clinton 35

Campbell Co. 7

And by the way Voltimesportseditor, clinton dont have to pass, Chase Acres had over a hundred yards rushing against Maryville, I believe he could really @@@@ them up against Campbell Co. who we beat last year, and last year you had a decent runningback, in Chris Johnson.

Edited by coonhunter291

Come on Dragoons,

With each post your losing some credibility, you dont have to like Oak Ridge, but, when you post on Coacht about a high school kid and call him vulgar names, you have stooped to the lower class of posters!

good point dragoons. i do believe i know who u r now!

Dragoons,

I dont mean to make you mad at me or anything, but seriously, why are you downing Oak Ridge so much, They are a good football team, and they deserve to win, Those players have worked so hard, to win a state championship, and I believe that they can do it this year, Oak Ridge is our neighbor, and we want them to do good too, the past few years, Oak Ridge has been in the playoffs, and no other Anderson County team has, I go to just about all of the Oak Ridge Playoff games, even when Anderson County has been in the playoffs too, I still would rather see OR win, and as far as Conner goes, he is one of the best QB's in the state, and there is no room for downing him, or calling him names. You might say you are a true Dragon fan, but a TRUE CLINTON fan would not down other teams, that is not what Clinton High School is about!!!!

Go Dragons!!