Germantown @ South Panola

BigSneaky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two games that South Panola has played this year have both been single digit victory margins,I dont know if they are as strong as they have been or if the two teams they played so for are just that good.Good Luck to Germantown

The two teams they have beaten are both pretty strong...especially Clarksdale who reportedly has 5-6 DI type players. Don't know if S. Panola is as good as last year, but sure hope G'town can pull it off.

TN whipped up on KY, now let's go 2-0 against MS this week!!

I thought this game would be closer as SP looked to be relatively vulnerable on paper, given close margins of victory in its first two games (albeit vs. good competition), and GHS whipped up on a Whitehaven team that gave a good Melrose team a tough game.

Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. My hat is off to Germantown for having the stones to play such a powerhouse.

This team is incredible! They are stacked and double stacked at all posistions. HOW CAN ONE TEAM HAVE THIS MANY AMAZING ATHLETES? They were big and fast. our guys played hard but just could not get anything going against them. This is no ordinary high school team. if you have not seen them play then you should! We had a few bright spots during the game and came away with no major injuries.

Edited by dp6fan

hey dpsfan i heard your coach on the radio say the same thing. how good is themiddle linebacker? i heard he is 6'4 250 run a4.4 40

All i can tell you is that when our frontline guys were able to block their huge d line the secondary would be right there to come in and stop any progress it looked like we might make. I still would like to know how one public school can get this many + players year over year. IMO I think it would take the best of the best from every memphis area school to compete with these guys.