Prepextra

Bassfishing_205

Do u guys think prepextra is one sided on deciding for players of the week cause i dont believe i have ever saw a player of the week not from knoxville. Then this week Josh Terry had a career game and he still couldnt win it and also the fans all voted for him. I mean Large had a great game but it still didnt look as good on the stat sheet as Josh Terrys. I just want to hear sum of your alls comment on it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get over it

Do u guys think prepextra is one sided on deciding for players of the week cause i dont believe i have ever saw a player of the week not from knoxville. Then this week Josh Terry had a career game and he still couldnt win it and also the fans all voted for him. I mean Large had a great game but it still didnt look as good on the stat sheet as Josh Terrys. I just want to hear sum of your alls comment on it.

It is frustrating when your players don't get noticed like you think they should. That player of the week is picked by a Knoxville TV station, right? So it is probably slanted toward the Knoxville market. Just so long as your player gets noticed by the right colleges so he can continue his education it doesn't matter if he gets this weekly award!

Edited by jp2fan

It is frustrating when your players don't get noticed like you think they should. That player of the week is picked by a Knoxville TV station, right? So it is probably slanted toward the Knoxville market. Just so long as your player gets noticed by the right colleges so he can continue his education it doesn't matter if he gets this weekly award!

I like that comment cause that is the spoken truth that is the way im going to look at it from here on out and the guy said get over it u need to stop being a butt cause man i just ask a simple question like that and this guy answered wid a very respectful answer.

Prep Extra is worthless, save for the scores but coachT does ten times the job they do. remember it is a knotzville paper and tv station who is very hungry for a winner.

They can have their players of the week, we'll take the wins, championshipsn gold balls and rings.

There are many great players and proformances that go un noticed mainly because in knotzville it is all vols all the time.

Prep Extra is worthless, save for the scores but coachT does ten times the job they do. remember it is a knotzville paper and tv station who is very hungry for a winner.

They can have their players of the week, we'll take the wins, championshipsn gold balls and rings.

There are many great players and proformances that go un noticed mainly because in knotzville it is all vols all the time.

They need to just kind of look around and find other players i mean yea the knoxville players are great players but other kids need some reconigtion to cause some of them are good players 2 just like the knoxville kids.

Has anyone noticed that Drew has been demoted?

Looks like he is now the bottom of the rung guy covering UT.

Smithey is the lead for high school sports.

He has to be an upgrade.

Tired of hearing all the excuses about how hard it is to cover HS.

They were tho ones that wanted to expand their coverage "PREPXTRA"

Knoxville teams think they are getting short changed with coverage.

Outside Knoxville knows we are undercovered.

Just glad the TRIBUNE does a fantastic job covering Morristown.

What do you think OSWEGO ?????

Has anyone noticed that Drew has been demoted?

Looks like he is now the bottom of the rung guy covering UT.

Smithey is the lead for high school sports.

He has to be an upgrade.

Tired of hearing all the excuses about how hard it is to cover HS.

They were tho ones that wanted to expand their coverage "PREPXTRA"

Knoxville teams think they are getting short changed with coverage.

Outside Knoxville knows we are undercovered.

Just glad the TRIBUNE does a fantastic job covering Morristown.

What do you think OSWEGO ?????

Demoted? A UT beat writer is a step up from the Prep Editor position.