Smith County vs York

steelcityroller

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He rushed for most of those yards against pretty weak teams. The Dragons haven't seen a D like ours.

Your D has not played a balanced Offense like ours either. We had 199 passing and 150 or 60 rushing on TC last week. Not saying that you are TC but we do have the most balanced O you have seen yet this year.

Also, the hole is a place where most of your starters have never played. It is a different atmosphere than your young guys have played in, especially this season.

They may have played there in youth or middle school but I won't even go there.

Owls by 20 :thumb:

who has smith county played the biggest win u have is against a 1a school and they lost everyone they had last yr so u dont have bragging rights yet u lost to the only good team u played knox catholic and dogstomed a one a team and weve had big wins all yr against 3-a teams so u will see how good your big owl d is against a real football team who is (4-0) thats respect enough the YORK DRAGONS and by the way look at the stats we r number one in div 2 in the state check it out next time u r on here hyping up your medioker team

Edited by swami1tnvol

who has smith county played the biggest win u have is against a 1a school and they lost everyone they had last yr so u dont have bragging rights yet u lost to the only good team u played knox catholic and dogstomed a one a team and weve had big wins all yr against 3-a teams so u will see how good your big owl d is against a real football team who is (4-0) thats respect enough the YORK DRAGONS and by the way look at the stats we r number one in div 2 in the state check it out next time u r on here hyping up your medioker team

Gee...when did YAI move to div 2? I thought you were in our region. :thumb:

are u looking at the schedule this is a region game we are in the same region div 2a check it smart guy before u talk smack. hey the short bus is leaving u hurry up

Read your own post. You talked about your stats in div 2. It's hard to talk smack with you. It's difficult to read what you are posting. :thumb: We are both in DI...class 2a.

Edited by Antwan

Read your own post. You talked about your stats in div 2. It's hard to talk smack with you. It's difficult to read what you are posting. :thumb: We are both in DI...class 2a.

just look for the purple shirts we will prob have more fans than u with 5-0 on the back we are going to go ahead and print it just to save time good luck we will see tom and if u win ill put a big fat apology on here but i dont expect anything but silence from u guys

Gordonsville hardly lost anybody and is better than any team you have played. Macon is the only decent team you have played. You really believe what you are saying here? Big wins against 3A teams? Who? Bledsoe County? I think there record and scores speak for themselves. That poll also has Alcoa like out of the top 10. If you are going by that, you have less since than even I have given you credit for. :thumb:

Gordonsville hardly lost anybody and is better than any team you have played. Macon is the only decent team you have played. You really believe what you are saying here? Big wins against 3A teams? Who? Bledsoe County? I think there record and scores speak for themselves. That poll also has Alcoa like out of the top 10. If you are going by that, you have less since than even I have given you credit for. :thumb:

Im going to have to agree with swami on that. Ya'll ain't beat a good team. :thumb: