USJ@MILAN

bulldoggfan

Not only is Milan's Freshman team loaded, the sophomore class is awesome. You've seen a little with J.W. Williams and Tristan Pierson(?). The sophomore QB, Luke Postoak, who was to be the backup to Wells is injured and probably will not play this year. Luke Jackson, LB and Fullback, hurt in the Crockett Co. game will not play this year. As the old saying goes, Milan doesn't rebuild, it reloads. Looking at the stable of upcoming dawgs, it looks mighty promising.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan has an opening date the next two years. Milan would be glad to play them the next two years.

I think he was talking about this year - but I guess that to was not a good game either - if you are a Milan fan

Milan wins big, but might forfeit it later - just talk to one Milan's offensive lineman that attended USJ last year, and whose younger brother still attends there. Just sounds kind of fishy is all I'm saying.

I think he was talking about this year - but I guess that to was not a good game either - if you are a Milan fan

Milan wins big, but might forfeit it later - just talk to one Milan's offensive lineman that attended USJ last year, and whose younger brother still attends there. Just sounds kind of fishy is all I'm saying.

Sorry, all Milan players are legit or they don't play here.

Guest NoPainNoGain

Not only is Milan's Freshman team loaded, the sophomore class is awesome. You've seen a little with J.W. Williams and Tristan Pierson(?). The sophomore QB, Luke Postoak, who was to be the backup to Wells is injured and probably will not play this year. Luke Jackson, LB and Fullback, hurt in the Crockett Co. game will not play this year. As the old saying goes, Milan doesn't rebuild, it reloads. Looking at the stable of upcoming dawgs, it looks mighty promising.

In addition, do not overlook the Milan Junior High Team. The 8th grade has several talented kids, and may be better than the very good current Freshman and Sophmore Classes. Future QB's are stacked with Luke Postoak (Sophmore) Zach Ryan (Freshman) and Miles Anderson (8th Grade), all very good but Anderson may be the best.

In addition, do not overlook the Milan Junior High Team. The 8th grade has several talented kids, and may be better than the very good current Freshman and Sophmore Classes. Future QB's are stacked with Luke Postoak (Sophmore) Zach Ryan (Freshman) and Miles Anderson (8th Grade), all very good but Anderson may be the best.

Agreed

I am shocked that someone had the nerve to even start this thread. But i do enjoy the fact that everyone is smart enought to pick a lopsided score which this game will produce. For years USJ has been the "darlings" of the Jackson media. The only good football players the've had were Trey Teauge and Franklin Payne. I didn't see Teauge but i did see Payne, and i'll give it to him, the boy could play. The day Ronnie Carter announced the multiplier, i was so excited because the A schools that got so much hype about being good, would actually have to play some real competition. I am sure I'm not the only person who feels this way. Milan has had talent, good coaches, and great tradition for years. I'm going to enjoy reading about the final, lopsided score on Saturday.

The Dogs roll in this one 63-10. For those of you who go, you will probably get to see the talented freshman team, who i heard is better than the JV team.

And for those of you who wonder, i am NOT from Milan, nor do i live close.

Sorry, but USJ`s poor play has nothing to do with moving up. They are just having a low tide right now. There have been many very good players at the school. For you to say otherwise proves you really don`t know too much. I think most all fans would agree with that. If you don`t like USJ because they are a private school (which is pretty obvious) it is one thing, but there have been lots of good players there over the years.

USJ won`t win this game. I think Milan`s beat down from CC really woke them up. And that`s a good thing for Milan because they are my favorite to win this region. USJ is just down. But they are still competitive. I recall last year they gave Milan a bit of a scare. I think Milan will roll this year. They got their butt handed to them early on and that`s not something that is expected in Milan. The Bulldogs are a focused team now.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

I think Postoak will be the best good size(6'3", 190) decent speed(4.8) and a strong arm(60+ yds.) He's got pretty good strength too. He's only a sophmore the weight, speed, weightroom stats, and arm strength will improve greatly in the off season. Luke Jackson tore his ACL MCL LCL and miniscus in the crockett game. If he can recover he will be a force at fullback. You've already seen what JW Williams can do. He's alot like Day Day was about the same speed and quickness with better hands. Tristian Pearson has great hands and speed. He's already caught 2 TDs this year. They've got several enormous linemen. Devon Blair is not playing this year but will be back next year. He's basically a clone of Williams and Pearson but stronger. Freshmen Jabronksi Gilbert is a man among boys 6'1", 200, 4.7. The sophmore and freshman classes are loaded with linemen and skill players to go with a very talented junior class. I've heard several say the talent coming up is as good or better than the 99 and 03 squads.