USJ@MILAN

bulldoggfan

how soon we forget...usj kept this game within reach last year until the 4th quarter when milan put it out of reach...from what i remember hudson threw for a food chunck of yards...

milan takes this one 42-6

status on muir?

the only reason USJ was beating milan in the 3rd quarter was due to 3 key players for the bruins-Josh Liles, Matt Hudson, and Chris Muir. Liles is not playing, Hudson is at JCS, Muir is hurt. Yes, the bruins threw for alot of yards, but Milan will be well prepared. Milan can name the score to this game.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those three players plus several other receivers that made big catches like Will Dement (who had a TD) and Rendell Mitchel and an offensive line that was giving up almost no pressure what so ever. Also there was an undersized defense that played very hard. Football is a team game after all.

Based on what USJ and Milan have displayed in the first weeks of the season this should be another win for the Bulldogs. USJ will come with its "A" game and try to dethrone the "dawgs." Milan's speed, athleticism, and depth will be the key to the game. USJ has certainly struggled since moving up a classification to 2A and joined the strongest Region in West TN and possibly the entire state. The dawgs will roll in this one. Milan - 49 USJ - 7

I can't believe that this is a real thread. USJ doesn't stand one iota of a chance. Milan should put up 50+ in this game. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Even in their "glory days" USJ was OVERRATED. They moved up last year and got exposed, this year is no different. Except maybe USJ won't use an illegal player. Score- Milan 52 USJ 0

I am shocked that someone had the nerve to even start this thread. But i do enjoy the fact that everyone is smart enought to pick a lopsided score which this game will produce. For years USJ has been the "darlings" of the Jackson media. The only good football players the've had were Trey Teauge and Franklin Payne. I didn't see Teauge but i did see Payne, and i'll give it to him, the boy could play. The day Ronnie Carter announced the multiplier, i was so excited because the A schools that got so much hype about being good, would actually have to play some real competition. I am sure I'm not the only person who feels this way. Milan has had talent, good coaches, and great tradition for years. I'm going to enjoy reading about the final, lopsided score on Saturday.

The Dogs roll in this one 63-10. For those of you who go, you will probably get to see the talented freshman team, who i heard is better than the JV team.

And for those of you who wonder, i am NOT from Milan, nor do i live close.