Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

you dont call your team s game, that would then be a conflict, coach t is just fun no harm intended, :blink:

So if Dyersburg has a chance to tie for the region at the end of the season and you are calling the Crockett/Covington game, would there be a "phantom" flag to help Dyersburg...inderectly??? Get my point? Just a thought......I think that would be a conflict of interest...I don't care if you get on here and have fun, but I know I wouldn't have told everyone that I ref. a game and accuse PA of running up the score...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all of you. ;) Well not really, but I do know MG. He used to harrass the crap out of high school kids on weekends. I hope he is still doing it now as it kept a lot of us kids out of trouble that we couldn't comprehend at the time. As of then I thought I never would have said this but thanks MG. ;)

high school sports fan- I still haven't pegged you yet but maybe someday.

I was on Coach Hooks last hoorah 1991 trojan team as a senior. Back when football was tough. :blink: Great season we had that year and I think thats when new life was put back in Trojan football. BTW: the 1991 trojans could have whipped either one of these teams but that is beside the point.

PA ran the score up to prove a point,,,, i was an ref in that game,,, he will get his just this week ,,, counce and milan are tight

If you even remotely knew how good of a man PA Pratt is, you'd never think about even making that kind of accusation against him. So stupid. I, as well as other Crockett alums on here, can vouch for the fact that we believe he'd never EVER do such a thing. Oakhaven was just that bad!

And I personally think if you were a ref, you need to keep your mouth shut.

I know all of you. :D Well not really, but I do know MG. He used to harrass the crap out of high school kids on weekends. I hope he is still doing it now as it kept a lot of us kids out of trouble that we couldn't comprehend at the time. As of then I thought I never would have said this but thanks MG. :lol:

high school sports fan- I still haven't pegged you yet but maybe someday.

I was on Coach Hooks last hoorah 1991 trojan team as a senior. Back when football was tough. :lol: Great season we had that year and I think thats when new life was put back in Trojan football. BTW: the 1991 trojans could have whipped either one of these teams but that is beside the point.

thats funny,hook is a good teacher but dyersbug didnt start playing football til counce arrived

thats funny,hook is a good teacher but dyersbug didnt start playing football til counce arrived

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOU ALL TIME RECORDS FOR DYERSBURG HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...A TRADTION FROM BACK INTO THE 1940-50".70-90..THERE HAVE BEEN MANY GOLDEN TROJAN FOOTBALL TEAMS FROM THE PAST THAT WOULD HAVE BLOWN ANYONE AWAY! TOO BAD THEY DIDNT HAVE STATE PLAYOFFS BACK THEN OR THE TROPHY CASE WOULD BE "SHINING" WITH GOLD BALLS! NO JOKE! :lol:

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOU ALL TIME RECORDS FOR DYERSBURG HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...A TRADTION FROM BACK INTO THE 1940-50".70-90..THERE HAVE BEEN MANY GOLDEN TROJAN FOOTBALL TEAMS FROM THE PAST THAT WOULD HAVE BLOWN ANYONE AWAY! TOO BAD THEY DIDNT HAVE STATE PLAYOFFS BACK THEN OR THE TROPHY CASE WOULD BE "SHINING" WITH GOLD BALLS! NO JOKE! :lol:

you are correct in many ways but the last loaded season before counce came was in the 70's,,, my daughter was in school when the trojans went 13-1in 97 and the state gazett published that team was the best since the 50's team that worley played on,,,so come on man dyersburg was like crockett use to be,, they were everyones homecomming,,,,MG i knew you would figure me out :lol: