Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

okay i said i was only making 1 post but this calls for another, crockett56 you have just proven to me to be more of a man than most anyone on coacht could ever be. Your apology is accepted and if you know very much about me you know i am a big fan of every sport at CCHS and i love every athlete there and would do anything for any one of them and this includes you.

As for all the other crockett fans whether Craig has no interceptions tonight or he has 10 i can promise you no one wants to win any more than he does. I do not expect for everyone to have the same opinion about who should be QB of this team and believe me over the past 6 years I have heard everything. That is your opinion and I do not mean to be rude about it or anything but to us your opion is just that yours and it does not matter. The only opinions that matter are the coaches and the college scouts.

Now its game time and what do you say we be the fans this team deserves and quit trying to blame each other.

Good post MOM. From an old Dixie Youth coach and JCM fan. Ask Craig, he`ll know who I am. Good Luck tonight!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said Teddavid, I joined coacht to respond to this my name tells who I am and I am only making 1 post. I will not get on here and argue with a jealous 18 year old. Crockett56 with fans like you we do not need enemies You are just feeding Dyersburg the ammunition they want to hear. As far as Craig and college offers you have no idea how many are interested and who they are but I know for sure that he has many options rather he decides to play just baseball or if he decides to go to a smaller college and play both football and baseball that will be his decision and 1 that he has not made yet. No one has ever said we think he is the next Peyton Manning and will play D1 in football but what is wrong with Rhodes, Campbellsville, Ut Martin or Bethel all who have shown interest and some already offering him to play which is better than any offer you ever had. Crockett 56 when you played last year you should have worried more about your position and your errors instead of worring about Craig. I have my house full every Friday night of football starters after the games and you have just ticked off a lot of people.

You should calm down. If you didnt brag so much people wont feel like they do.

crockett played sound football they have a great team penalties killed the trojans,,,, i must renig my earlier post about pa,,,, i must do so because pa went to carpenter and threatend me , i still feal the same way about pratt,, but i will give his boys their credit they are good, pa can put his passie up now he beat dyersburg

Edited by high school sports fan

Before I go into ripping D'burg for staying at home and sending their JV team to play tonight,,,OH wait my bad that was our starters out their lighting that rfield up,, My bad,

I wanna say congrats to the Cavs for a very well played foorball game. It seemed like they may have wanted it more tonight. When one team had to make the plays they did we didnt, and penalites cost us alot when it matter....

Good Job, Just hope that as good as the game could have been and you couldsee it, These two teams get it on again, If we do we'll be on our way back to Alamo for round two, Literally in the playoffs...!!!

The QB made me choke on my own words tonight, with him throwing that big pick in the 4th , I thought he probed me right but he came back and made the completion when had to, Obvuously he has been watching the Sheffeild tape cuz we had problems with that same pass play with them....Like I said I will swallow this one, and hope that you go undefeated cuz I see us again...D'burg whet in the heck were you guys doin tonight, This game made that defense look like pee-wees..No pressure on the quarterback, heck he had all day to throw. they double-teamed J.T and there was a gap somewhere. someone didnt step up..Jarvis parry contunued too push the pile all night. you didnt tackle, Offensively you looked confused. The QB looked baffled on when to run and when to throw , half his passes were outreous, especially that last pic, The key elemnt that break away speed dissappeared, Kids were dancing around the hole like they were scared to hit it, the coaches ran away from what was succesfuly until the second half. heck I think shane miles had one carry in the first half f that , then in the second half he had like 6 for good yardage, You run the option successfully and then act like it dissappeard from the play book, On defense you just waited for plays to devlop when from the stands you could see what they were doin. We have got to simplify this game and start to attack...At one time I cold have swore our moto was ,"Together we attack", I saw no attacking tonight, Tat big ###### FB getting into the backfield and you guys giving him hits that coldnt hurt middle school kids is not attacking, heck I was waitn for that one he took to the house, I am hoping that this game gives you something to work on cuz if not the covington game could get ugly, heck for that matter we play a RB that is prolly better the any back on the field tonight and He rushed for 349 tonight, What you gonna do?

Its time to respond TROJANS, in a big way.We went from having a shot to be region champs again to being on the outside looking in, Probably a 3 seed, This shakes up the standings. Its goin to be a wild ride with 3 of the next four weeks being big onesHell with another region lose you may be hoping for a 4 and you stil have Covington and Dyer.co,Its goin to be close. I will still be rooting my heart out but I expected more guys and it may mean nothing to you players , but as a fan I expected better...

crockett played sound football they have a great team penalties killed the trojans,,,, i must renig my earlier post about pa,,,, i must do so because pa went to carpenter and threatend me , i still feal the same way about pratt,, but i will give his boys their credit they are good, pa can put his passie up now he beat dyersburg

Even after C.C. makes you look bad because of your posts this week, you come back and find a way to look worse.

Yes, I'm sure P.A. Pratt spent his week all worried about the drivel that spewed forth from your fingers. Get over yourself.

montague1 summed it up well in his above post.