Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

Donald coached for football for several years; he coached the secondary for Mickey "Dude" Taylor way back in the early-nineties.

Tommy Vaughn, Ryan Nave, Johnnie Ensor, James "Clyde" Lyons, Ben Smitley, Mark Revis, Daniel McInturff, Andy Naylor and Coach Wilson are a great staff.

Temple is a very athletic, senior laden team with grossly underrated line play. Unaka had difficulty pressuring their excellent quarterback.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is a very athletic, senior laden team with grossly underrated line play. Unaka had difficulty pressuring their excellent quarterback.

From what I know Temple's QB is yet to be sacked this year. And so, I would certainly agree with you that their line is underrated. They have been doing an excellent job so far. I hope they can continue to do so.

Hey, we agree on one. I've never seen a coach teach a kid to tackle high.

I agree, you never want to intentionally hurt anyone on the field , but tackling high is just ignorant no matter the case and if your trying to tackle someone alot bigger and stronger than you CUT HIM DOWN!!! You can't run without your legs under you no matter how big you are.

One more day until game day and I don't know about you all.....but I am definitely counting down! Can't wait....this is going to be an exciting game!

Best of luck to the Dogs! We will be cheering for ya in the stands.....or at the fence.....or heck....anywhere we can!

:rolleyes:

Can't Wait........ I have my voice back from last week so I'm ready to cheer for the Dogs!!!!

Hope both teams have an injury-free game.

See ya up the Creek!!! :lol:

GO DOGS, YOU CAN DO THIS IF YOU PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS......DON'T LET THE RANGERS INTIMIDATE YOU......HONESTLY IF THE RANGERS FEEL THEY HAVE TO INTENTIONALLY TAKE A PLAYER OUT OF THE BALL GAME TO WIN THEY NEED TO GO AHEAD AND GIVE UP NOW.....THINK OF ALL THE CHILDREN WHO ARE JUST STARTING IN FOOTBALL THAT WILL BE AT THIS GAME, IS THIS THE KIND OF SPORTSMANSHIP WE WANT TO TEACH THEM......I KNOW THIS IS A REAL IMPORTANT GAME TO EVERYONE SO LET'S MAKE IT COUNT, PLAY HARD AND WITH YOUR HEART, LET'S LEAVE THE INTENTIONAL STUFF AT HOME.......

Kid can't even read....you know left to right top to bottom- you group letters into words and words to form sentences...

Anyway- I am pretty sure I am allowed to have my opinion and you are allowed to have yours- what I do know is that SOMEONE DID SAY THAT-

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...36288&st=96 --on this page 2nd to last post- they said that it would take 4 guys twice as tall and twice his size to hold a candle to adam- reading is good isn't it FallSportFan- SHOVE IT!

anyways- your extreme offense about me asking who is recruiting adam bewilders me.... I just got done saying what a great high school player he is- because he stats are so good...again READ!!

and actually yes- since colleges pay people to judge talent- I would say a good measure of a kid's talent is who is recruiting him....

then tell me why you say that he is not better or as good as SP's back. once agin you say that you have the right to your opinion just like we have the right to our opinion. reading is very good-------just remember what you wrote.

1st off I am going to say Hampton by 22 or 24 would say 21 but no kicking.

Now not say that Adam isn't one of the best players in region 1, but it is a little early to be compairing region 1 players to region 3-4 players. Region 1 is weak face it. This year is different 3 out of 6 teams look good, and we hope Cloudland wakes up and improves or it will get ugly quick.

As far as Adam playing at the next level you would have to know what the recruits are looking for, kick-off or punt returns I would say yes, defensive back is the ? not to say he can't play but his size will hurt him, I was watching the Colts@ Giants Monday. Don't know the names but #17 for the Giants cought a touchdown, he was 6-5 and the db was 5-10 so in Div III or for that matter DivII (5-6 just won't cut it) when you have a Wr at 6-0 or bigger it makes him hard to cover any way you look at it.

Good luck tonight, and hope both teams have a injury-free game.

1st off I am going to say Hampton by 22 or 24 would say 21 but no kicking.

Now not say that Adam isn't one of the best players in region 1, but it is a little early to be compairing region 1 players to region 3-4 players. Region 1 is weak face it. This year is different 3 out of 6 teams look good, and we hope Cloudland wakes up and improves or it will get ugly quick.

As far as Adam playing at the next level you would have to know what the recruits are looking for, kick-off or punt returns I would say yes, defensive back is the ? not to say he can't play but his size will hurt him, I was watching the Colts@ Giants Monday. Don't know the names but #17 for the Giants cought a touchdown, he was 6-5 and the db was 5-10 so in Div III or for that matter DivII (5-6 just won't cut it) when you have a Wr at 6-0 or bigger it makes him hard to cover any way you look at it.

Good luck tonight, and hope both teams have a injury-free game.

Come on the kid has speed that most people don't have. it is un-real how fast this boy is, and as far as him being 5'7" and covering 6' - 6'3'' WR's he did it all night agianst unicoi, johnson co. both 4-a school's. so don't rag a player saying they are to small to play at the next level. Infact a lil bird tells me that Boise st. sent him a letter just before the season started.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71